Artsy, Fartsy, Tartsy Caturday with Shoko

caturdayartbanner

Merry Christmas Eve Day my friends.  I’m getting so excited, I’m going to split right down the middle if Christmas morning isn’t here very soon.  Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty is having a Christmas Eve Day exhibit of the talented artists in Blogville.  Simply click HERE and be flicked over to her place.

Here, I look so delighted mom put the Santa hat on my head.

aashokocrThis is as happy I could get with a Santa hat strapped to my head.  Mom must think I’m a clue….I know I’m a kitty and so does anyone that looks at me.  Really!!

We have my happy, smiling face artsied up by Lunapic in the art of Waves.  Mom thought the waves looked frozen so the inside of the house looks frozen as do I.  What do you think…frozen or waves?

wavesshokoI think my head is getting frozen.  I have pimples.  I don’t like this one mom.

May you never be too old to look in the sky for Santa on Christmas Eve.

sistersinarmswinter

36 thoughts on “Artsy, Fartsy, Tartsy Caturday with Shoko

Oh I think it’s a fab effect – you look frozen in time…….with snow all around and your hat clears up any confusion anyone might have as to what kind of animal you are…….how HANDY that is!!!!! Ready for Santa Paws Shoko????? Good – you’re safely on the “NICE” list by now so you can be naughty as you want today…..tee hee

Love, Angel Sammy

MOL I’m a snow leopard with the spots on my face, Angel Sammy. Wooo, I like this way to look at it. I am from the frozen north where spots look like pimples…MOL

Have a fun Christmas Eve.

Shoko and Kali

Between you and I Athena….I think mom was rather heavy handed with the freezing. What can one do about such things. Just hope next Caturday is not as thick with ice

Merry Christmas tto you and your family.

Shoko and Kali

I am so sorry Ellen, Phoebe, Sammy and family….mom screwed up and put Kosmo’s reply in your comment. She takes hours to wake….I like the first picture better too. I look like an extra for Dr. Zhivago in the ice castle.

Have a great Christmas.

Luvs,

You’re right, Santa will be swooping down tonight. I hope he doesn’t get stuck in our gas fireplace and fall over the coffee table…there will be quite the clatter when he arrives then. I must rest up cause I want to help him.

Merry Christmas eve back at ya my friends.

A turkey on my head! MOL I love it Flynn. I can wander around the house going, “gobble, gobble” and mom will think her turkey in the fridge came to life. MOL

Have a wonderful Christmas Flynn and family. A turkey…mew,mew….hehe

Luvs,

I’, so excited…I’m going to wait for Santa. Mom is getting the stuffing all mixed up and peeling the brussel sprouts. Dad’s cleaning out the turkey. It looks a lot like Christmas. Have a merry day Dezi, Raena and Audra.

Luvs,

Shoko, Kali and Jean

1. Deziz World

Sounds like it too. Me thinks we’re ready here too. Altho’, not sure anypawdy here’s gonna be waitin’ fur da Santa dude. We got purrlenty from our pawsum angels and furiends. (wink) Big hugs

Dezi and Raena

MOL…Isn’t mom silly…maybe she thought I looked odd enough that peeps wouldn’t be sure. I say tough tobacco if they can’t tell I’m a sophisticated Siamese. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.

5. BionicBasil

Merry Christmas Shoko & Kali, we love all your festive foto’s!

Hope mew’re having a terrific day

Bestest festive purrs

Basil & Co xox

Merry Christmas Basil! How’s your sisters? I love their names…Parsley…sorry forgot the rest of their names. I’m sure your Christmas was rockin’. Ours was enjoyable as heck.

Luvs,

Shoko and Kali

We think the art looks cold and frozen, and we think your mom should have picked a happier photo of you. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo