Funny, Farty, Friday Fill-Ins

ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x300

Shoko, there is nothing farty or smelly about our fill-ins, you just wanted to write farty, didn’t you?  You can be so….so…kittenish sometimes and not in the cute way.                                                               asleepsh1

Ellen of 15 and Meowing blog and Anne of McGuffy’s Reader blog, are introducing another set of Fill-Ins for us to play with.  Thank you ladies and we’ll try to give it our best try.

1. One Thanksgiving tradition I have is….. TO RUN AROUND  THE LIVING ROOM MEWING FOR KALI TO CHASE ME AND WHEN SHE DOES, I RUN INTO THE TUNNEL AND WAIT FOR HER….THEN I CHASE HER OUTTA THE TUNNEL.  SHE FALLS FOR IT EVERYTIME. LOL

bbcI MADE THIS TUNNEL WITH MY OWN GRUBBY PAWS.

aacarpenterhat

2. Black Friday…..IS WHEN EVERYONE HAS TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NINJA ASSASSINS.                                                                             stressed-out

3. The best part about Thanksgiving Day is…..BEING BATHED IN A COOKED TURKEY SMELL ALL DAY.  Mmmmm….. LOVE IT!                                                                aaadeslshokcrsmzm

4. One Thanksgiving,…..I SEARCHED AND SEARCHED FOR A MOUSE OUTSIDE IN THE LANE.  I FINALLY BROUGHT ONE HOME, LIVE AND SQUIRMING BUT MOM WOULDN’T LET ME IN.  I HAD AN APPETIZER  FOR EVERYONE BUT SHE WOULD NOT LET ME IN.  I WAS FORCED TO SET IT FREE AND GO INSIDE WITHOUT A PRESENT FOR ANYONE.  I WAS SO EMBARRASSED TO SHOW UP EMPTY PAWED.

aaamouseshokcrzmsm

What’s the difference between a cat and a frog?   A Cat has nine lives but a frog croaks every night!  MOL, MOL…….I like that one Shoko!

sistersinarmsfall

42 thoughts on “Funny, Farty, Friday Fill-Ins

1. Piglove

Awesome sweet friends – snorts I love these. You brought food to your family and they wouldn’t let you in. WOW – these humans don’t know great food do they? XOXO – Bacon

Really Bacon, it’s sad. Mom’s only making more work for herself. She has to go out shoot a hunk of brie as it walks by and then cut it all up for snacks. Have you ever taken buck shot out of a brie…..not fun my friend.

2. easyweimaraner

the mama laughed so hard as she read about the black furryday assassins… and she looked at my dad… wonder why :o) you brought such a fab mouse home and your mama refused to throw it in the pan? humans…:O)

Ah….a good suggestion. This will call for some pretty smooth removal. Mom is out, she’s not the gal for tiny cuttings…perhaps laser surgery? A discreet toothpick is great…..there is no way a fur won’t be left on the body.

MOL…woofies with my kind of interests! The word fart should come before so many words cause it’s true…you’ll agree. Like FARTY vet, FARTY pills, FARTY…well you get the idea. Feels so good to say it. MOL

3. pilch92

That was a great joke 🙂 Thank you for participating in the fill-ins Shoko, great answers. That was so mean of your Mom too not let you bring in your appetizer, Nice tunnel that you made, I like the extension. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and get a taste of turkey. XO

MOL Yes, we like to chuckle at ourselves cause life can be pretty serious some days. You know the problems. Like Cow Kitty is in my tunnel snoring. The dang guy came for a visit and just fell asleep in MY tunnel.

Shoko has done this in the past. If, one is not paying attention and let’s her in, she brings a mouse in and takes it down to the little alcove before the basement door. I don’t think she’s ever killed a mouse…they are so full of life. She plays with it till she gets hungry. Then she comes upstairs for something to eat. That’s when I get busy with a pot and as the mouse is climbing the stairs I push it in the pot and put a piece of newspaper over it. I take it to my neighbours and let it go. hehe Shoko is dumbfounded when she goes to look for her mouse and its vanished.

1. kapitola

Hee Hee – same with Amarula – she actually manages to carry mice ALIVE in her mouth and she brings them in when I am not being observant enough – then she drops them on the floor for all of them (Frodo and Zulu included) to play with until I can come and rescue the poor guy! It is the only time Amarula ever lets Zulu and Frodo play with her!

The picture with Shoko at the sliding glass door with a mouse….is a live mouse. The only one I was able to take a picture of. I thought it was dead but boy can that sucker run. Yours all play with it….cute. Kali is horrified and runs the other way. Her eyes get huge and she can’t leave fast enough. I think she’s another animal in cat’s fur. hehe

4. kolytyi

OK, it is one thing that your mom does not like mice soup or grilled mice. She may have a different taste. But she should have allow you to keep that mousie as a pet. You and Kali could have chase him in that fab tunnel for hours!

5. The Swiss Cats

MOL ! The word “fart” make our whole family laugh every time (especially Grandpa !). We’re sorry your mom didn’t let you keep your mouse. Purrs

6. Nylabluesmum

Mew mew mew Shoko yur heelareuss an Kali yur even more heelareuss….fakin yur Sisfur out with yur tunnel!!
    An fur sum reason shoko thee Hu’manss do not like ackshull meesess comin inn….mee brings mee toy meesess to LadyMum inn bed an shee likess that…Go figure???
    An Kali let us say ‘FARTY’ together, mew mew mew……
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )