Fryday Fun Fill-Ins and Words About Our Fire Department

ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x300

Our hosts 15 and Meowing blog and McGuffy’s Reader blog have posed some very interesting fill-ins for this week.

1. WAYS TO PLAY WITH MICE WITHOUT KILLING THEM….should be taught in schools.  I JUST WANT TO PLAY A GREAT GAME OF TAG WITH THESE MICE BUT EVERYTIME I TAG THEM, THEY GET UPSET AND DIE OR GO UNCONSCIOUS.                                                                             aamouse  2. The last item I donated was …..A HUGE MOTHEATEN RAT MADE OF PLASTIC.  KALI IS ALLERGIC TO PLASTIC AND BESIDES THIS RAT SCARED THE JIBBERJABBER OUT OF ME.                                                                                 aababy-mouseTHIS IS MOM’S IDEA OF THE PLASTIC RAT THAT SCARED ME…C’MON MOM, LET’S SEE THE REAL THING.                                                                aaratshok

3. My (personal) song is….. ♫TIE ME MOUSIE DOWN SPORT,♫ because …..MICE ARE FAST LITTLE SUCKERS AND IF I WANT TO RIDE EM AGAIN, BEST KEEP HIM IN ONE SPOT.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Thank you Sony for the use of your picture.

4. Three things I am thankful for this week are:  THE PINK STROLLER, WARM AUTUMN DAYS and A MOM THAT CAN TAKE US FOR A STROLL.                                                                 aagirlstogether

I started to fall asleep with my head on Kali’s butt.  She was getting a little perturbed but she got comfy again.

Thank you for this opportunity to share our info Ellen and Ann.

An interesting article was found in the Prince George Citizen newspaper about our vet, Dr. Sara Vander Kraan.  She and several business in town, included the vet clinic have donated enough oxygen masks for pets in 5 Prince George fire halls.

aaaoxysari

This is one very kind and loving lady, even if she has a job as veterinarian.

May your mouse be slower than you.

SHOKO…..BLACK

aaarmyshokcrWe Shall Never Forget the Veterans that kept Freedom Alive.

33 thoughts on “Fryday Fun Fill-Ins and Words About Our Fire Department

1. easyweimaraner

I agree with you… that mice are boring toys, probably they have no good batteries :O)
    Thank you to all veterans and thank you to your vet who supported the firefighters, that is just great!!!

2. foguth

Excellent post! Purrseidon is having difficulty making friends with a skittish bunny, so perhaps that civics class should include lessons on how to approach other species.
    Have a great weekend!

That’s a lesson I need fur sure. Cow Kitty and I get about 2 feet from each other and then we both hiss at each other. The hissing seems to be getting quieter though. Perhaps the hissing just fades away after time.

1. foguth

Shoko, sometimes it is difficult to make friends – at least you and CK are ‘speaking’ .. that bunny doesn’t say anything – just runs off like I’m a gang of squirrels. >^.^<

What a nice thing your vet did…….our local fire guys now have oxygen for pets too – it’s such a good idea. We get trapped in burning buildings too and need help like humans do. Love your fill-ins – ALL of them!!!!

Hugs, sammy

4. kandykid

Yes, Dr. Sara is a great vet and a really nice person. I just noticed Shoko you even found a Military hat with the cap badge of the Corps I was in when I served in the Army in the mid 60’s, the Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps. Thanks, Shoko. Dad Also thank you to all the Veterans who have served their country.

Dr. Sara is awesome and just to think she helps us anipals too. Too bad she stinks of the hospital.

Dad, we are honouring you as a vet too. You never fought a war but you were there to help folks.

Salute…….Sabertooth Shoko

5. Deziz World

Well gawjus girlys, those are some really innerestin’ facts. Ya’ll looks so cute in your stroller together. Me’s fur sure not sharin’ da ride with Raena. Hmmpht Not sure ’bout your mousy situation. Mommy says da only good mouse is a dead one. MOL Big hugs to all. Have a great weekend.

Dezi and Raena

We sure can get about that way. Mom doesn’t have a picture of it but a Woofie ran over to the stroller and I gave him one of my best and loudest hisses. Mom was very proud of me and Kali gave me a lick on the head. Then we settled down for the rest of the ride.

6. databbiesotrouttowne

kali & shoko; thiz iz one oh de best fry day fillz in yet !!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 N 984 pawz up two yur vet N everee one lese who helped out with de oxygen maskz !!!! how….kewl….iz…..that !!! ☺☺☺

heerz two a pacific albacore kinda week oh end ~~♥♥♥

MOL…thank you my fishy felines. I can’t get over our vet donating her time to show the fire departments how to work these masks. She is a cool lady.

Don’t forget to tuna in and bass out this weekend.

We won’t be out much more in the Fur-ari but every day is a treat without snow. If you have mice around there and no cat to catch them, I understand being sick of seeing them. Cupcake go get a mouse and help your family deal. You don’t like them either C. I understand, Kali doesn’t want anything to do with them either.

7. pilch92

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. I notice a mouse theme 🙂 I am glad you have a lot to be thankful for. That is wonderful about the firemasks, I wish every fire dept. had them.

There definitely is a mouse theme here. Winter is coming and the mice will be hidden for several months….so we are thinking of them. You won’t be hearing much about them for another 6 months.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )