Selfie Sunday With Shoko

Hi everyone, today is the Selfie Sunday blog hop with our host The Cat on My Head.     So drop by our wonderful hosts and view more anipals posing for their Selfies.                                                                The Cat on my HeadWe haven’t really done anything interesting…just look out the window at the white stuff and hope it disappears soon.  It feels like the beginning of January….go away, come again another day.

I chewed on the feather wand and quickly snapped the picture with my paw.

aaaselfie

Shoko, you’re all blurry…..even the feather’s blurry.  Son of a snow frog!  I’ll have to try it again.

ok…5…4…3…2…Shoko, did I tell you, mom says the snow is here for the season.  What?…1… CLICK!

aaacrankyshoksWhat a face Shoko!!  MOL                                                            cats-laughing

May your snowman never be a flake.

Have a great Sunday my friends. MOL

SHOKO…..BLACK

KALI…..ORANGE

kalishoko

56 thoughts on “Selfie Sunday With Shoko

Shoko you look very mysterious in that CLOSEUP…….are you thinking evil thoughts or just concentrating on making that flashy box DISAPPEAR as soon as possible so you can go to sleep??????

Love, Sammy

2. Nylabluesmum

Deer Cuss-inn Shoko yur Selfie sayss it ALL!!!
    PHOOEY on thee snow!!!
    Iss rainin ‘katss an doggiess’ here today butt iss warm enuff to bee out inn Condo under thee balcony!!!
    Try an have a nice Sunday…..
    ***paw patsss*** an ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Siddhartha Henry~~

3. Flynn

I would have a face like that too if I thought we were having snow which would be staying. Luckily we rarely get snow here, but they will get it on the moors a few miles from us through the winter.

4. Deziz World

Oh Shoko we think both your selfies are bootyful. We don’t think da snow is very nice tho’ You’re welcome to come spend da winter with us. Ya’ll have a pawsum day.

Dezi and Raena

5. Nellie (who use to be the cat from hell)

SNOW!?! Mes would looks like that too! Its been rainy and windy here, but the typhon was a big bust. It was not as bad last night as it was on Friday afternoon…now that was exciting…wes had several sea gulls smack into the living room window and scare Jo Jo right off the cat tree!!! (Made mes laughs)
    Kisses
    Nellie
    PS LOVES your new wall paper! The sleeping kitties is so cool!

MOL We heard on the news that the typhoon was not much. Best you can be prepared for a disaster that doesn’t materialize than not know anything about a typhoon and lose windows and balcony furniture.

The poor ole seagulls…poor Jo-Jo too. Although if Kali and I were there, we would’ve laughed too. MOL

Mom decided to change things around and she lost her widgets. So she’s trying to get them all together again.
      Has your mom got any plans for Christmas? It’s hard to believe but it will be here soon. The snow has us thinking about Christmas.

Loves yas,

Shoko and Kali

Even though y’all do live in Canada, snow already is just W-R-O-N-G, especially if it’s going to be there from now until next spring. Argh! Shoko, we like your slightly blurry photo with your bright blue eyes. The actual selfie shows your true feelings about the snow, and we all don’t blame you. The laughing cat meme is hysterical. Thanks so much for hopping with us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Ya, I don’t want this cold stuff! Kali doesn’t go out much so she doesn’t care so much. The perimeter patrol is dang cold specially pawing my way around the house in the snow.

Looks like this snow will melt with all the rain we had, Now that everybody has gotten their snow tires on. Well, we’re all prepared for travelling now.

Glad you got a kick out of the post.

Your friend,

7. Piglove

Rolling and snorting with piggy laughter. “Son of a snow frog!” OMP! I can’t breathe. That is priceless and I must remember it for my vocabulary. XOXO – Bacon
    P.S. Guess what mom is cooking tonight? Yorkshire pudding. I’ll be sure to take pictures of her destruction. Snorts!

Just picture what a snow frog would look like in the snow. MOL

Yorkshire Pudding is delicious. Is it from a package like mine or right from scratch? Right from scratch is much harder but Bill makes delicious Yorkshire Pudding. I think his mom used to make it. We never had it at home.
    Shoko and mom Jean