Beauty Tips With Kali

Morning all!  What a beautiful crisp morning.  Did you know the fresh air is one of the best remedies for your skin/furs.  The crisp breeze will blow many impurities right off your skin..                                                                   kali-zoomed

Translation:  If, you want to keep that nose, grab it with both paws or the wind will quickly slip your nose off!

To wash your face, gently lick your paw and caress your face with the moistened paw, making circular motions.                                                       aaafacekali

Translation:  Slobber all over your paw and wipe the spit on your face in a big circle.

Ever get those ugly black gobs in the corners of your eyes?                                                 aablack-gobsThese gobs are simple to deal with by dabbing fresh tap water on your eyelids, all the time making a  sweeping motion upwards.

Translation:  Stick your face in a bucket or wading pool full of water and shake your head vigorously.  I guarantee the black gobs will be gone.

My final tip is to protect yourself from the sun’s rays.  Even if you are just slopping around the backyard, you must protect those fine furs and your dainty skin from the eroding damage of the sun.                                                         kali-with-fishing-hat-and-glassesMOL…Well, instead of looking like an escapee from a fishing camp, why not just pull a bag over your body.  You need to cut four holes for your legs and two for your eyes, have mom tape the top around you but now you’re set for that extra sunny day.  Just don’t pick a fight with your sister.  Remember running is a liability in this outfit.

There you have them my friends just a few of my beauty tips.  Enjoy yourself and have fun.

KALI…..ORANGE

SHOKO…..BLACK                                                                 sistersinarmsfall

51 thoughts on “Beauty Tips With Kali

1. mariodacat

Kali, you really are beautiful, so believe your dad. He knows what he’s talking about – well sometimes anyway. He is human, so they don’t always know what is best for us. Thanks for the beauty tips. I’m a guy, but I still like to keep myself spiffed up for all the beautiful ladycats.

1. CarolMaeWY

Thank you. I do luff my name. It was heard by my parents in “Second Hand Lion” movie a few weeks before my rescue. You can read about me on Mum’Me’s blog under A Fairy Tail or something like that.

2. easyweimaraner

ha what a cute instruction to create your own cat in the bag :O) I will try some of your beauty tips… but I’m not brave enough to use a waterbucket to remove that gobs… I will scream for the mama that she comes with a tissue :o)

I would never stick my head in a bucket of water…it would scare me! The drops from the tap are all that’s needed for a moist pat. Calling mom works too. Whartever does the trick Easy.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

3. elainefaber4u

I think you’ve found your calling, Kali. You could be a TV star giving beauty tips to all the kitties in the world. I, for one, never knew how to get the gobs out of my eyes without whining to the mom. “Come and wash my face! I have eye gobs.” Works every day in our house.

You are so right Amy. We must be that much more careful. Reminds me of a red headed person. We are much more susceptible to the sun’s burning rays. We also don’t see as well as other kitties especially in bright sunshine so get those shades on more white furred friends.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

4. Deziz World

Oh Kali, those were some great tips. Fanks fur sharin’. But dat wind dat can blow some of da debris from your furs can also depawsit nasty allergens dat tickle da humans noses. MOL Hope you girls have a great day. We’re sendin’ big hugs fur all of ya’.

Dezi and Raena

So true Dezi and Raena. I am talking about a cool Canadian breeze….like cool to us, is cold as ice to you. After a great cleansing, the wind will separate each fur and make one feel like a kitten again.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Buddy Budd!! My prince of a mancat. Big hugs and cuddles. You are so nice Buddy. A kinder mancat there is not. How are you these days my favourite Bloo Boy? I am doing pretty well as you can see. I was even kneading mom this morning. My paws don’t seem as sore as they were.

Kisses my guy. hehe

Kali

5. Buddy Budd

Ah likin hearin yoo betta az it makes me betta too!
    Ah been a bit slow and creakee but Dad went an set me up some steppee stoolz so ah can git where ah gotta be.
    Love ya mah sweet cuddle kitty
    Yer Big Bloo
    Buddy Budd

Those steppin’ stones are great. You are a lucky guy that your dad is helping you. Dad has helped me a lot too. Even Shoko uses the steps. I hope you get this med soon as it does seem to help me. I was kneading mom’s leg today. I haven’t done that for a very long time.

6. Colehaus Cats

*taking notes* Is it okay to wipe those eye boogers off on Mom’s sweater? Our thinking is in this way, we are ensuring a little of us goes with Mom wherever she goes while we go about our day looking minty fresh!

Is it ok to wipe the boogers off on your mom’s sweater? For sure!! I think it’s so sweet to want a little of you to be with your mom. This applies to barf and pooh too…a little of you will stick with her all day. You’re so thoughtful.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

We don’t have smoggy air, stale water but we do have a fishin’ pole. If you live where there is smoggy air….don’t stick your head out in it. Always be sheltered from the smoggy air. When we get smoggy air, it stinks like a pulp mill so we stay inside. Dad says that smell used to be the smell of money…well money stinks!

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

9. Cathy Keisha

Whoa! You’re right. I never get those black gobs. Great tips but that breeze outside just blows pollen on us in my neck of the hood. If’n your a white cat, you have to be extra careful of the sun’s rays. That bag sounds like a good idea but luckily I’m dark skinned.

I wonder if Shoko is dark skinned. Oh right…no she’s not. When she got her legged shaved…no, not for going out dancing, her skin was pink. That was on one of her black booties too. Definitely don’t stand out in the wind there…or by an open window. You do have darker furs than me.

Kisses,