Sunday Selfie With Shoko

The Cat on my Head

Here it is Sunday already and of course Selfie Sunday calls for something special.  It is also Canadian Thanksgiving.  Many peeps have their big meal of turkey and trimmings today.  We usually do too but mom isn’t cooking this year but is going to her friend’s for dinner with dad on Monday.  No turkey for us.  I don’t care, I don’t like turkey although Kali does.  Kali feels better and likes everything.  She’s like that annoying kid in the commercials…”Give it to Mikey, he’ll eat anything.”  That’s my sis.

Pop in and visit my anipal friends putting their best paw forward just for you on the blog hop of The Cat On My Head.

aaaturkeyHAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS!

May you never have to take a turkey to church.  They use such fowl language.

aathanksgivingcr

55 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie With Shoko

Shoko, we like your joke a lot but not as much as we like you in your turkey costume. You are totally adorable. Wishing you and the entire family a very Happy Thanksgiving. Mau wants to know if you are going to turn your turkey into a turkey zombie for the Cat Scouts birthday party this afternoon. He hopes to see you there. Thanks for hopping. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

All is going pretty good around here. It was very cold last night….-6C. All flowers are sleeping for the winter now. Glad you like my outfit K. Kali does seem to be doing better. She is talking way more. I can’t shut the girl up. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you, K and the family.

Shokolino

Shoko you do make a very glamorous turkey! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to your family…..I’m not big on turkey either although I wouldn’t mind chasing one around the yard once in my lifetime – HAHA. Love your “Thanksgiving version” of your sisters in arms poster too!

Love, Sammy

Why thank you Sammy…I should have put some jewels on my turkey outfit but that’s more up Kali’s alley. Do you like chicky Sammy? I like chicky but turkey…no way. Glad you liked the sisters in arms…it’s big though. Wouldn’t it be cool to chase a turk…MOL

She should take you with her, Cupcake! That way she’d have a charming dinner companion and you could fill your paws. At the very least, your mom should bring back all the turkey. That’s fair.

3. elainefaber4u

Hope your Thanksgiving Day is great. Every day isThanksgiving, as we give thanks to the One who blesses us so many ways. Glad Kali is feeling better. We sent lots of love and kisses from California where it should be about 85 degrees today. TEE HEE!! Elaine and kitties… Amber, Truffie, Jazzie, Ling-Ling, Bo-Bo and Tom. (Pshew!.. That a lot of cats…) Oh and the book cats say hello too… Thumper, Angel and Ling-Ling (2).

85 degrees in California? Holy cwap! It’s snowing here for the first time this season. I would rather have 85F weather. It’s a long winter here. Kali is talking her fool head off. She’s giving mom her opinion on everything. I wish all your kitties could visit for Thanksgiving…I’d give them the turkey.

4. Amy

Shoks, I think the Mikey quote is that he HATES everything. That’s why him liking the cereal is such a big deal. 🙂
    I think the only turkey I would take to church would be on a platter!
    It’s so good to hear Kali is feeling so much better and has her appetite back. Maybe your Mom will bring her home some turkey tomorrow. And open a can of tuna for you, dear girl.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

hahaha…I wasn’t born when Mikey hated everything. Trust mom to screw it up and figure he likes everything…..that’s my mom. MOL Kali really does love turkey…I don’t get turkey….it is fowl….gimme the beef anytime. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to my friends.

5. mariodacat

Happy Thanksgiving. We hope you are having a wonderful day. Enjoy and don’t eat too much on Monday if you get any of the left overs!

6. Nylabluesmum

Hurrah fur Kali feelin better!!
    Hurrah fur Fanksgivin!!
    Hurrah fur Cuss-inn Shoko beein so cute inn her turkey outfit!!!
    Hurrah it iss sunny out today (butt still chilley, bbrrr..)
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

1. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you Shoko an Kali mee has been calmer as LadyMum has thee Felieay plugged in!!! That werksss food. An LadyMum sayss shee can see sum of mee signss so shee knowss what mee iss finkin! Mee has mee Bach’ss if mee needss it…..
        An LadyMum sayss shee will continue to help me so mee can get better.
        An wee had a l-o-n-g mee-yow with Mumma Mary-Ellen an IF mee can not sttull down or mee was too wild mee wood go back to thee farm…an mee could pick thee house or thee barn…..Mumma M-E sayss shee could nevurr put mee to sleep because mee was a bit wild an LadyMum agreed. An wee not goin back to Docktur Michael again!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!
        Happy Turkey Day Cuss-innss…..
        ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

I think things are looking up Dharth. You are a wild one but everyone has some sort of problem to overcome. I think between you and Ladymum this aggressive behaviour can either be controlled or alerted for. Perhaps in time some of the aggression will disappear.

Gobble…gobble Dharth. MOL

7. Piglove

Happy Thanksgiving my sweet friends. Snorts with piggy laughter – that is definitely a dad joke for sure. And I love the dressed up turkey – hahahah. XOXO – Bacon