The Mail Lady Pounded on Our Door

We got two parcels from the mail lady.  Not one but two parcels. The first parcel was addressed to Kali and I.  What the…?  Mom pulled out this blue thing and then she said we’d won it.  I remember, it was a contest on Three Chatty Cats. Mom didn’t take a picture of this Filtration System we had won.  She couldn’t wait to see how it would work in our big water bowl out on the deck and if we’d try it out or sneak up on it.

I hung back, just in case there was something wrong with it.  I’m not having my furs frazzled because of a short-circuit  I heard Cow Kitty talkin’ bout his dad getting a shock from his electric razor.  Kali was the first to try the new system.                                                                  aaakalidoneI give it the Kali stamp of approval.  The little bubbles it produces tickle my nose.

Well, if Kali can do it without a problem then so can I.                                                                  aaashokdoneThe water looks ok…..no sparks flying out.  I see the ripples, this water looks so cool and refreshing.                                                               aashokwaterI can even stick my paws in and the ripples feel good.  I like this blue thing.

Thank you so much Three Chatty Cats.

Our second parcel was from….the Tooth Fairy??  What the heck…the Tooth Fairy  is alive and well and living in the US?  I’ll be bald-headed!!  I would never have guessed.                                                                              aashokparcel2                 Look at the toys…just for me.                                                       aaatoysI got dibs on the ice cream cone Shoks.  Oh, alright Kali but I get the drumstick.  That little Blue sucker looks like fun to roll. MOL                                                                            aaakalitoyThis ice cream cone is so soft on my mouth.                                                                      aashoktoyI have my drumstick in here and will beat it up….alone.

First I must thank the Tooth Fairy for the extra goodies.  You are the best. *wink* *wink*

May your dentist need his tooth pulled!  MOL

SHOKO…..BLACK

KALI…..ORANGE                                                                             SHOKOKALI2

54 thoughts on “The Mail Lady Pounded on Our Door

Second try to post a comment here!! Sorry if you get TWO from me……..just wanted to say I think the Tooth Fairy Lady is a VERY sweet person and she makes the BESTEST toys EVER. Imagine, losing teeth and getting rewarded for it! YAY! The little blue water thingie keeps your water nice and “un-yucky” and that’s definitely a GOOD thing.

Hugs, Sammy

We like it as you saw and your little ones would enjoy it. It’s not as expensive as a fountain, I don’t think but anything to do with money and math just goes right over my furry head. Too bad we couldn’t keep the Tooth Fairy in the basement and pull her out when we want to play. MOL

You’re right! How could I be so thoughtless? This fairy and his sub have work to do before Christmas. You’d think with her wand she could just zap a tree and make a train that way. It would be mighty handy to have a wand like that. MOL

2. Piglove

Hey that’s fabulous that first off your mail is working and second off – what awesome presents!! Way to go Tooth Fairy… I gotta go see if one of my teeth accidentally fall out… snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

3. Nylabluesmum

Hurrah on winnin that fancy blue water bowl fing Shoko an Kali!!! It soundss purrty kewl….
    An thee Tooth Fairy toyss look sorta fammylur to mee….hmmmm……hehehehe…..
    **Hi-5’sss** Cuss-inn Dharth Henry =^,.^=

4. Deziz World

Meow girls dat looks really innerestin’. We haven’t seen anythin’ like dat befur. We didn’t quite unnerstand it when we saw it on da chatty cats blog. But we’re glad ya’ll like it. And dat was pawfully nice of da tooth fairy. Glad you got some great toys. Hope ya’ll have a great day.

Dezi and Raena

5. pilch92

That looks like a great water fountain. How cool that you had 2 visits from the Tooth Fairy, the American one and the Canadian one, you are very special. XO

MOL…Let’s be fair….the male Tooth Fairy brought toys and money. The U.S. fairy made her toys which is a lot harder than buying them. I’d say it’s a tie….with us the winners. MOL

The Tooth Fairy is the best and makes the most meowvolous toys. She visited Mau a while back. That ice cream cone is a new one and oh so clever. We had one of those bubbly thing-a-ma-jiggies in our catio water bowl, but the raccoon kept getting in the catio at night and destroying it. We have a new one, but Mom hasn’t put it in our bowl. We’ll have to ask her to. We did our Happiness Tag today. Thanks for nominating us. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

The Tooth Fairy is very talented. We thank her so much for our play toys. That blue blob from Petsafe is wonderful. No shocks or anything just fresh water.
      The Happiness Tag you did was wonderful.

I have the drumstick and Kali is most possessive over the ice cream cone. She’s a little turkey at times…she’s picked away at the ice cream cone till it looks like a cone with fringes. MOL PetSafe made this blue blob in the water…cool.

7. angelswhisper2011

Can I have the address of the tooth fairy, your purrezzie is so lovely, Shoko and Kali and that water bowl…WOW! The only moving water I have is when I put my paw in it and when the water outside is starting to get alive with fishy monsters…MOL 😀 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

I guess she lives up near Santa. I hear she moonlights as an elf so I would say there isn’t big money in being a tooth fairy. Don’t think she’d come if I call her. We used to have an odd water bowl with things growing in it too. We like this blue blob now.