The Happiness Tag

In July “Jeanne Foguth’s blog, Pet Care Tips and Humour” nominated us for a Happiness Tag  We gratefully accept this great….TAG and thank you Jeanne for the honour.  In accepting we have some responsibilities, such as:

Tell everyone the 5 Things that Make Us Happy

1/  Kali and I both agree the  most important thing that makes us happy is to live with mom and dad. They treat us very well and we love them.  Mom is a little odd at times but she’s never boring

2/ I must say I do love running.  I get so happy when Cow Kitty is chasing me home or I’m running after Kali down the hall.

3/  I have so much to be thankful for but this award is for what makes me happy.  I would have to say laying in a sunpuddle, getting warm and cozy  really makes my world go around.                                                                       aaaaa4/  We both are delighted when we hear from our boyfriends.  Einstein sets my teeth on edge, he is one dude that just doesn’t slow down.  Buddy is a gentleman and treats me as a lady should be treated.                                                              aeineypoolEinstein and I Glamping in Cat Scouts.                                                             00 Nip Fest Buddy KaliBuddy and Kali enjoying a BBQ.

5/  For our last entry we decided to go with our stroller because we each like the stroll mom gives us.  I am surprised that Shoko likes it but she never ceases to amaze me.                                                                                      akash

Sing Name the  favourite 5 Songs that Make Us Happy.

1/ Canadian Pacific by George Hamilton IV

2/ Summer wages by Ian & Sylvia Tyson with Emmylou Harris

3/ Canadian Girls by Dean Brody

4/  If You Could Read My Mind by Gordon Lightfoot

5/ The Blue Canadian Rockies by Jim Reeves

Admit to adoring 5 Bloggers who Make Us Happy and Notifying those Bloggers

We adore so many blogs and the hard work everyone puts into each post that we name everybody …..  This is a cop out Shoko…..you should name 5 blogs.  I like them all, they’re my friends.  Everyone else had the same problem.  Cwap!!  What if they’ve been nominated or don’t do these things?  That’s ok, they’ll let you know.  Alright…quit bugging me.

1/ Tomcat Commentary By Tim  This is a blog of seven cats living in a loving home.   Buddy and Einstein our boyfriends live here.

2/ERin the Cat Princess…..life from a princesses point of view.  She’s mad about cream too.

3/ Three Chatty Cats  This blog regulars are  Olive, Dexter and Sophie….3 chatty cats.  This blog also delves into shelters and articles about rescuing cats.  It is very informative.

4/  The Cat On My Head is an awesome blog as are the Blues cats.  There are several kitties living under the same roof, mostly living amicably.  Not always though.  Check them out.

5/ Easy Blog  What can we say?  Easy is a Woofie unto himself.  He is both fun to be with and a fun host like during the Pawlympics in the event Tuneful Farts.

May your supper slow down so you can bite him.                                                                  SHOKOKALI2

44 thoughts on “The Happiness Tag

Concatulations on the Happiness Tag – you all bring tons of happiness to your Mom and Dad AND to all of us in the blogosphere with your news, adventures, silliness, fun, and LOVE. Keep it up girls!

Love, Sammy

2. Einstein

This is so nice Shoko that you thought of our bloggie and me and big blue. We don’t usually do this kind of thing but fur you two ladies we would climb a mountain…
    Buddy: Speakin fur yerzelfz. Ah wood swimmin an oceanz
    Einstein: Climb a mountain!
    Buddy: Swimmin Oceanz
    Einstein: Mountain!
    Buddy: Oceanz!
    Einstein: Oh alright I would swim an ocean!
    Buddy: Oh all raght climbin a mountainz
    Einstein:??
    Buddy:??
    Chorus: We swimmin and climbing into yer hearts!
    Buddy Budd and Einie

Liked by 2 people

MOL, MOL…..you two are funny!! Thank you for doing the Happiness Tag. Take your time…..mom did. She’s been too busy canning, dehydrating etc. We know your dad is busy so whenever you can manage it. You sure bring lots of happiness to us.
      Kissy Einey…Shoo
      Big Blue…I’m catnip in your paws…. Kali

1. Deziz World

I thought da birthday pawrty at Cat Scouts was this weekend. A few months ago, Den Master sent a email ’bout changin’ it to da 2nd weekend of da month cuz of all da furst of da month holidays. Hope me didn’t miss it. Guess me better go check.

Dezi and Raena

3. Amy Sandy

You two made me smile, especially your “May the…” ending. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with at the end. Thanks for the smile, I needed it.

We’re sure glad you got a smile out of the *May the* endings. We didn’t think anyone liked them and that’s why we didn’t put it there as often. We will put them back in at the ending. We enjoyed them. We would very much like you to visit, have a catnip tea and tell us some happenings in your life.

Your friends,

Shoko and Kali

4. angelswhisper2011

Congratulations on your Happiness Tag, Shoko and Kali. Very deserved tag, course you make us Happy too! Great answer to the questions and great choise of music. We like them all and me…and Granny wish we was that Canadian girl Brody is singing about 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Day 🙂 ❤

You’re from Vancouver? Woohoo, we’re up in Prince George! We’re cold right now, how bout you guys? Mom remembers singing along with Summer Wages not long after dad and her got married…..like eons ago!

5. Three Chatty Cats

Oh my goodness gracious, thank you so much for tagging us! We will have to put on our happiness caps and come up with some answers. Your answers were so cute. #4 made me MOL!!! I really want to get a stroller for my kitties. We shall see about that.

6. Nellie (who use to be the cat from hell)

Most excellent answers ladies! Mes LOVED them all! And the pictures with your boyfriends is swoonable.
    Kisses
    Your Gal Pal
    Nellie
    PS. Hey…don’t tell anybody…but the people where Mommy is working on her contract has liked her so much they got a hold of her head hunter about giving her a full time regular job!!! Wes gobsmacked!!!