Friday Fill-Ins with Shoko

ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x300Yippee, It’s my turn for the Friday Fill-ins hosted by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader.  Thanks ladies for thinking up such great statements

1. My favorite way to exercise is….. RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE HALL.
2. Something I learned last week was……THE TOOTH FAIRY HAS FILL-INS FOR WHEN SHE IS TOO BUSY TO COME FOR YOUR TOOTH HERSELF.                                                                      atoothfairy
3. I am sentimental about…..MY BLANKIE.  I LOVE MY BLANKIE.  I’VE HAD THIS BLANKIE SINCE I WAS A WEE KITTEN.                                                             ablankiesm

4. Some people may find it surprising to know…..I WATCH ONE PEEPS MOVIE OVER AND OVER….GUESS WHICH ONE?

IMG_0035Recognize this scene?  I have it memorized.  It’s the scene where Janet Leigh signs the Bates Motel guest registry.

May the love bug  bite himself!                                                                            SHOKOKALI2

36 thoughts on “Friday Fill-Ins with Shoko

1. databbiesotrouttowne

theeze bee grate answerz shoko….N who new ewe waz a hitchcock fan !!! oh wait…that waz like de questshunz !!! we loves that moovee two….now we haz de mewsic in R minds eye…..listen

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

waves two ewe kali N heerz two a lake whitefish kinda week oh end galz~~~~ see ya twoozday ~~~~~~♥♥♥♥

I hear the music from Psycho my fishy friends!! The music is scary without a picture even. *shivers* So this Hitchcock (funny name, almost rude) guy wrote more? I did not know this. I must get mom to look for more scary pictures for me.

2. elainefaber4u

Shoko: Not a horror movie or even a horror book, but please share with your pals that one of your favorite book, Black Cat’s Legacy, is FREE at Amazon today. (last day). Everyone’s chance to read all about how Thumper, a brave tuxedo cat, helps solve a cold case murder…

Black Cat’s Legacy is FREE on Amazon today…wow! This is a great deal, you get cheaper than free. Any other books of yours free today Elaine? This book begins Black Cat’s adventure and well worth a read.

1. elainefaber4u

Not today, Shoko. I’ll make my WWII humorous mystery free one day this fall after the sequel is printed, but I’ll let you know when that happens. So glad you remembered us. Elaine and Angel Bootsie.

I don’t think of Psycho as a horror movie. To me it’s just a drama with a lot of action…a strange man that has weird hobbies and that music….nail biting scary. Wouldn’t it be neat if the Psycho music sounded each time I did something wrong….like eating the palm leaves?

3. pilch92

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am very surprised that you like to watch Psycho over and over 🙂 Running up and down the hall is very good exercise- I hear it burns twice the calories if you do it between 1 am and 3 am 🙂 Have a great weekend!

Between 1am and 3am is a better time if I can burn up twice the calories. I must try that tonight. Thanks for the info. What is surprising about me liking action? It’s Kali that’s an ole fuddy dud. MOL

5. Deziz World

Aaaaaaaw Shoko dat’s so sweet ’bout your blanky. We didn’t see dat movie so we don;t get it, but to each his own. MOL We’re glad you’re feelin’ all better now. Ya’ll have a pawsum weekend.

Dezi and Raena

This is the best show like EVER. They play it on cable very frequently. That’s where mom records it for me.

I feel better but am still trying to get used to not having these two. I stick my tongue out every once and awhile.

1. Deziz World

We’s not into horror movies Shoko, so it’s not somethin’ we would ever see.

Sorry you’re havin’ a hard time adjustin’. Sis Lexi used to slobber a lot. But she of course was missin’ a lot of teefies not just a few. And her mouth didn’t hurt as much once da teefies were gone, so she didn’t care. You’ll get da hang of it.

Dezi and Raena

This was not what I’d call a horror movie. Just scary. Whenever I feel my mouth on the inside it feels funny. You’re right I’ll get used to it. Kali did too. She slobbers and makes a mess with her food but I guess that is lack of teeth.

3. Deziz World

Yep without da teefies to ketch da spit, kitties will drool. Well come to think of it, anypawdy inclidin’ humans ate gonna drool. Sis Lexi used to drool all over our toys. She’d get da nip all wet and sometimes it became even more potent when wet. MOL

Dezi and Raena

4. Deziz World

Oh Shoko, dat’s not nice of you to say dat. Mommy has some really bad teefies and cuz of dat she drools at night. But no matter, we still luv her very much.

Luv ya’;

Dezi and Raena

It did give me and mom nightmares at first. Now we are so used to it that we don’t have a bit of trouble sleeping. MOL This is a VIB to me…..a very important blanket. When I get upset, I run into the bedroom and pad my paws on the blankie and I feel better.

6. easyweimaraner

Oh we should have a movie night, I like that psycho too… specially the shower scene… and my favorite quote is: a boys best friend is his mother. sooo now I have honored the mama , hope she brings some treats :o)

Great fill-ins! My Mom was never able to watch the whole Psycho movie but thinks it might be great fun to try it now that she’s more brave (HAHAHAHA…I’ll believe it when I see it!). I think it’s sweet that you still have your “baby” blankie! That substitute tooth fairy was just a bit scary…who knew something that “large” could fly?!?!?!?!

Hugs, Sammy