Waiting and Hoping …….Tooth Fairy Where Are You?

Here it is 2am and all is quiet.  Kali is snoring up a storm and so I wait alone for the Tooth Fairy.                                                                 ashokoteeth2I’m getting *yawn* sleepy.

ZZZZZZ……what was that noise?  You see, I have one eye open so I can see everything that happens.                                                                             aashoksleep
I know I heard something. Oh look, the Tooth Fairy’s been by.

ashokstoothfairyfindingsKali look what I got!  I got a toonie, two loonies and two quarters.  So you got two dollars for each tooth and fifty cents for the broken one.  Good hard cash.  I got a feather wand too.  That’ll be a lot of fun.  Just try to catch me feather…MOL.  Focus Shoko.

You got a cheque too.  Oh, oh.  She could be one of those butt(ers)  What???  You know one of those dad’s that don’t pay ail-a-money for their child’s support.  Oh…MOL…you mean deadbeat dads.  Ya,that’s it!!   The Tooth Fairy may not have the mew-lah In the bank to cover the cheque.  Believe me Shoko if you go cash this cheque, I guarantee you, that’s the least of your problems.                                                                   ashoktoofair

Shoko did you get a picture of the Tooth Fairy?  I hope so.  I was wearing my selfie remote and attached the motion activator before I went to sleep.  Looks like I got her.  The camera was on.                                                                            atoothfairy

This is the Tooth Fairy??   Egads!!  She’s not the least bit like I imagined.  It looks more like dad.  MOL  Even dad doesn’t look that crazy.  Mom says that the Tooth Fairy has helpers that step in and help her when she’s really busy. I guess this guy is one of them.  Probably a peeps Tooth Fairy helper.  I’ll bet hardly anybody likes to see him instead of the real Tooth Fairy so be kind Shoko.  OK Kali, I sure can understand why nobody would want to see him late at night.

You know Kali, databbiesotrouttowne were right.  I got the exact sum they said I would, and not a cent less.  Did I get any treats?  Yes, you did.  You got 3 bags of Island Paradise, our favourite.  Mom put them away while you were busy.

What a night.  I could use some sleep.

Have a super day and may your fairy bring you everything you want.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE                                                                          SHOKOKALI2

41 thoughts on “Waiting and Hoping …….Tooth Fairy Where Are You?

1. easyweimaraner

you can use that magic wand to make some wishes for more moneeh… or more treats… and you can give that cheque to the mama, her repawtation at the bank is anway questionable, so she can present that cheque without scruples :o)

Gosh, that’s one ugly tooth fairy – I thought they were beautiful angel looking creatures like a fairy godmother not a fairy arm-wrestler. Well as long as you got presents who cares right? I hope after he left your house he went for an appointment to get a full body makeover…..know what I mean?

Hugs, Sammy

3. pilch92

I guess The Canadian Tooth Fairy is very generous then the one we have. Good thing you were sleeping or you may have taken a fright 🙂 XO

Maybe it depends on whether the tooth falls out or how much one suffered losing a tooth. I don’t imagine with each tooth I’ll get the same amount or the Tooth Fairy business would be broke. I think the Tooth Fairy comes to everyone…..I would think the fairy is the same one….good catch, I never thought of that.

4. samanthamurdochblog

Scary fairy…but you were very brave and look what you got! By the way…your mother is absolutely right about the helpers, Santa uses extra helpers too, so your particular fairy could also have a second job as an elf…enjoy your treats 🙂

5. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko……HOORAY !! we iz buzzed happee de cash waz sent az directed; we wood hate ta think we had ta take de tooth fairee ta court for deliquent accountz !! N joy de cash, all oh ewe, ewe can even givez a wee sum two cow kitty ☺☺☺♥♥♥

The Tooth Fairy was very good to me. I’m impressed. He may be hairy but very generous. It would be awful to have to drag the Tooth Fairy to court for an NSF cheque. All the little kids and kittens would be bummed out. I’ll think about sharin’ with Cow Kitty……he can be a pest, you know.

Shoks

She or maybe the sub…he…will come to your place too. All you need is one of your baby teeth or one that had to be pulled. Easy peasy. I don’t think they give anything if you just pull your teeth out for mew-lah though.

One of your teeth could be priceless CK. If it’s priceless, you won’t get anything but get to keep your tooth. The Tooth Fairy took my teeth with her. I won’t ever see them again but who cares I’d rather have the mew-lah and wand.

7. Piglove

I knew it! The tooth fairy is a man. OMP! Or tell me he’s just filling in because of this stupid economy – snorts with piggy laughter. You made out my little friend. Been worried about you. Sending you bunches of hogs and snout kisses. XOXO – Bacon

This fill-in tooth fairy was scary. Generous but rather disturbing. I think I’ll frame the cheque from the tooth fairy. Picture a Siamese cat trying to cash a cheque from the tooth fairy. I don’t think I’d get very far!

Shoks

8. angelswhisper2011

OMC I think you really got yourself a business, Shoko 😀 Hope you’re feeling well, my furriend. My brother Pumba, who lives with my mother, has lost all of his toothies too, but he never saw the tooth fairy, at least not that one..Thank Cat! Healing Pawkisses for a lovely day 🙂 ❤

9. Einstein

Oh My Shoo I am so glad you are feeling better and look at the sway the tooth fairy gave you! Meow! I will tell Mr Buttons that next time he goes for a dental to get the last 3 out he needs to get something fur it!
    Purrs my sweet
    Tell Kali to visit Buddy Tomorrow.
    He is showing off his new self on the bloggie
    Purrs
    Your Einie

Definitely let Mr. Buttons know that the tooth fairy is about and she gives good stuff. I feel so much better. I eat more too.

We will be vgisiting Buddy for sure tomorrow. Kali’d growl my face off if we didn’t get there.

Shoo throws kisses to you.