Preparing For A Fairy

Yep, I finished my antibiotic.  Are we really going to put my teeth out for the Tooth Fairy now?  We are!!  I’ll bet I get $ 298,034,755, 912 just like databbiesotrouttowne said I’d get.

aashokteethWhat do we do first?  First mom will get your pillow and then she’ll arrange your teeth on them so the Tooth Fairy can’t miss them.  Does the Tooth Fairy have trouble seeing?  Does she need glasses.  I can always paint my teeth black.  Calm down Shoko, the Tooth Fairy brought me treats for my teeth and some toys too.  No mew-lah?  Some money, yes.  You mean the Tooth Fairy’s broke now!  Of course not! Where do you get these ideas Shoko?                                                            ashokoteeth3There we go.  Displayed for the Tooth Fairy.  She can’t miss.

ashokoteeth2I’m going to lay here and watch the pillow all night so I can talk to the Tooth Fairy.  She must be an old woman cause mom was saying the Tooth Fairy came and took her baby teeth when they fell out.  That’s a peep Tooth Fairy, our Tooth Fairy is for cats so I’m guessing she’ll have four paws and a tail…maybe she’s even Siamese like us, Shoko.

What do you think?  Is there a special Tooth Fairy for us cats?  What does the Tooth Fairy do with all the teeth she’s collected?

Tomorrow we can see what this giving Tooth Fairy has brought me.

SHOKO…..BLACK
KALI…..ORANGE

SHOKOKALI2

44 thoughts on “Preparing For A Fairy

1. Genevieve Petrillo

I’ve never thought about it, but I have a feeling you’re right, K. There’s probably a special doggie and kitty tooth fairy. She’d have to bring along toys and treats in addition to the cash. Let us know how she looks…. unless you fall asleep waiting.

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

Oh I’m sure there’s a special kitty tooth fairy for us anipals…..she probably lives on a big farm and knows what all of us want to get from her when we lose teefs. I’ll be anxious to hear what you get but I think SHE’s like Santa Paws – if you’re AWAKE, they won’t leave you a present so I suggest you SLEEP tonight and let her do her thing!!!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

3. samanthamurdochblog

Well, I heard that the Kitty Tooth Fairy comes along, collects the teeth that are no longer needed (after leaving a suitable gift or amount of money in return) takes them back to her special workshop in the sky,cleans them and polishes them then sends them back to all the new little kittens that are waiting to get their first teeth…or so I’ve been told. I believe the Dogtooth Fairy has the workshop next door…she has a very fetching checked outfit, I understand…

You sound like you KNOW this is what the Tooth Fairy does. It sounds right to me. I guess this fairy is very busy then. So she probably gave me my baby teeth and really these are reconditioned teeth. She put all the work into them….maybe I should pay her for the use of them. Nah!! I like it better when she gives me stuff. MOL

1. foguth

I am not fond of the texture, but my chef insists that I eat the stuff so I get proper nutrition .. never had to deal with that sort of thing during my feral years! =^.^=

4. Photofinland by Rantasalot

Shokolino, you have a problem, if you fall asleep, you don’t see the Tooth Fairy, so keep your eyes wide open. It would be nice to know if she is a cat, I believe so. That was a nice that the Tooth Fairy makes teeth for kittens.
    Tomorrow we will know more.
    Kosmo,
    a cat in faraway Finland.

A credit card? What if she’s one of those bummers or she could be a butt(er) Then I’d have zip. Same as a personalized check from the Tooth Fairy. You have to have the mew-lah in the bank or your name is not even as valid as the Tooth Fairy.

Shoks

Sure enough Noodle….you could be rich now. Who knows what the Tooth Fairy’s criteria is for giving out money. Your tooth could’ve been extra special. See if your mom still has the tooth and try the Tooth airy now.

5. easyweimaraner

I bet it is… and it is maybe Felix or Fritz and they will come with the pockets full of salmon treats to pay for efurry tooth… it only would be bad if the cat-tooth-fairy is the cheshire cat… bet that guy only has die-t kibble :o)

6. Piglove

Oh squeals!! I just know the Tooth Fairy is going to bring you something awesome. He just has too! Now remember don’t touch the Tooth Fairy – you might take away his powers. And someone told me that if you try to stay awake to see him, he will leave you coal. What a minute or is that Santa? Anywho, good luck sweet friend. XOXO – Bacon