Our Pawlympic Events and Sunday Selfie starring Shoko

Pawlympics2016+LARGE-1Today is the last day for the Blogville Pawlympics.  The closing ceremony can be found at Frankly and Ernestly Speaking’s blog.  It was a wonderful summer diversion that Kali and I appreciated.  We entered three events as this was our first time in the Pawlympics.

Our first event was Lexi the Schnauzer’s Razzberies/ Tongue Curling.  Many of our friends were entered and we performed like pros.                                                     ksg4Kali was actually ticked at mom and getting ready to mew, loudly.

ashoksuccessglassesI was trying to touch my nose with my tongue.  I think I got it! too

We captured the gold,                                        awardtonquecurling

We were also entered in Easy”s Olympig event…Tuneful Farting.

I didn’t know it was called Tuneful Farting….I thought it was Tuning into Hearts…like the Queen of Hearts.  We would then sing.  A lady doesn’t go around farting Shoko.  We don’t even talk about those things.  Well, what do you do when you have gas…blow up like a balloon from holding it in?  Then we could enter you in the Macy”s Parade.  MOL  How rude Shoko!  We excuse ourselves and go into the bathroom.  No putting about the house, eh?  No way.  We’ll continue this fascinating fart talk later Kali.

First up was Kali singing through her butt.  MOL                                                                            KalitunefulfartingYou are gross Shoko.  I was embarrassed but it was all in fun.

I followed Kali with some explosive artwork.                                                       shokotunefulfartingWe won first place in the cat Category.  We were the only cat entries Shoko!   Wait…..Madi entered too.  Who’s Madi?  She is awesome and a great friend at Cat Scouts.                                                            1st.prizetunefulfartingeasyOur last entry was Fly Fishing at Dezizworld blog.

MOL, Kali your expression is priceless!                                                        kaliflyfishinLike, maybe if I ignore it…..it’ll go away.  MOL

My fast paced entry was next.                                                           shokoflyfishinWe walked away with gold again for our participation and efforts.                                                             FlyfishingOur first introduction to the Blogville Pawlympics was a positive one.

The Cat on my HeadNow on to The Cat on My Head’s Sunday Selfie.  Simply click on the hosting blog to visit more anipals posing for you.                                                                  shokcokeIt’s a coke kinda of a day my friends.

Tomorrow I’m off to get a tooth pulled, please purr for me my friends.

SHOKOKALI2

46 thoughts on “Our Pawlympic Events and Sunday Selfie starring Shoko

1. Photofinland by Rantasalot

You both did it great,gold medals! I noticed that Lady Kali, because she is a lady, was farting butterflies, and Shoko, as a scout girl, fire crackers, so right. Lovely photos of both of you.Shoko, I will purrrr for you all the time, so everything will be okay tomorrow by the dentist.
    Kosmo,
    a cat in faraway Finland.

Kosmo and mom, so good to hear from you. I mewed myself into a corner when I read Kali farts butterflies because she’s a lady.! Mom had a good chuckle too. Kali of course felt it was true.

Thanks for the chuckle and mew my friends.

PS With you purring in my corner, my tooth extraction should be easy.

Shokolino

2. Deziz World

We’s all fur some of dat coke Shoko. Dat’s mommy next favorite drink. Ya know coffee and coke. MOL As fur ya’ know, da f word? We lady cats in da South call it breakin’ wind and do it on da balcony or “lanai”. MOL Good job. Ya’ll entered far more events than we did. And Concats, Ya’ll did pawsum fly fishin’.

Dezi and Raena

Coffee and coke sounds disgusting together but on their own, bet they’d be tasty.

We had fun at the Pawlympics especially for our first time. You were all so busy getting all the entries presentable for Fly Fishing, you didn’t have a moment to get into the other events.

1. Deziz World

Oh she doesn’t drink them together awnty Jena. She starts her day with coffee and then moves to coke. Course in da winter she drinks a lot more coffee.

Yous right ’bout da Pawlympics Shoko. We just didn’t have any time fur anythin’ but our own event.

Dezi and Raena

I was just given you the gears Dezi…I know your mom doesn’t drink them together. I heard milk in pepsi is good. Mom tried it….no go…she’s back to diet pepsi straight up.
        Your fly fishing was expertly handled and we enjoyed it.

3. samanthamurdochblog

Oh love, think of something pleasant like how much fun you had today, your mum will be with you, all your followers and friends will be thinking of you too, the extraction will be so quick and simple, you’ll soon be home, with a bit of a headache and a sore mouth that will soon heal. We’ll be thinking of you…remind your mum about the Tooth Fairy too..x

You are so sincere my friend. I will take your advice and focus on happy things like my feather wand and play with mom and Kali. Right, I’d just about forgotten about the tooth fairy. She has some mew-lah for me. MOL

4. pilch92

Congratulations on winning the gold in your events 🙂 Be sure to visit us, Sammy decided to try oregano after reading that you like it Kali. We will be praying for everything to go well for you tomorrow Shoko. XO

Thank you Sammy P and Phoebe. We certainly stretched unused muscles in a couple of events. You’re trying oregano Sammy P? Hey Kali, let’s go over to Sammy and Phoebe’s place and see what he thought of the oregano.

5. lexitheschnauzer

h, Shoks, it was Noodle who hosted the raspberry/tongue curling event, not me; however, i can see how you can get us mixed up. 🙂 You and Kali did great winning all those gold medals. Mom said there’ been enough stink coming out of my butt lately to put it into the computer, too, BOL! I have had many teeth pulled. Keep thinking, “I will be brave like Lexi.” POTP for you, my dear friend.

6. Cathy Keisha

concats on the medals. I entered last time but decided to let the newer bloggers have some fun. Last time we had to beg for votes in order to win. That’s another reason I didn’t enter. You had to work for your gold. I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending healing purrz.

The Pawlympics were a blast and we all won gold which is much better than competing in such activities. We just want to have fun.
      Thanks for the thoughtfulness CK. Up and out by 7:30am…yuck.

7. erinthecatprincess

Looks like you did very well and brought home Gold for Canada. We missed it all this year, including the peep Olympics as we don’t have TV. Maybe next year I’ll enter, Mouse chasing would be my best class, but peeps can’t as way too slow at everything! Purrs for a good extraction at the dentist. ERin

Mouse catching would be an ideal sport…you’d be good at it too as long as you didn’t start washing your face just before meeting the mousie. MOL Thank you for the good wishes at the dentist.

Very proud of you girls for getting all that gold in the Pawlympics. I was only in two events but it was tons of fun…………..as for the tooth pulling Shoko – I hope it’s over before you know it and when you get home you are treated like the royalty you are by your Mom AND Kali doesn’t torture you in anyway so you can recover!

Hugs, Sammy

9. BionicBasil

Many congrats on all your medals – so pawesome! 🙂

We hope all goes well at the ‘V’ place

Sending mew many healing purrs

Basil & Co xox

10. angelswhisper2011

Your tongues are definetely nomber ones, Shoko and Kali and that…well..you know, my catness, that must have been a relief. Hope it did smell like tuna 😉 Great Selfies too, CokaColaGirl 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Day 🙂 ❤