Artsy, Fartsy Caturday with Shoko

Cat artCaturday and all is well.  Time for Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty Caturday art.

Kali just HAD to have a picture in this post too.  It’s only fair Shoks, you were in my post last Caturday.  No I wasn’t.  You sure were…you were wanted DEAD OR ALIVE.  That’s right….gee that picture was fun.  MOL  OK, let’s see something different that would suit your personality, Kali.                                                             kalivogueHow’s this for fitting my personality, Shoko?  This magnificent picture was done in photofunia by Lexi the schnauzer’s mom.  I just love it!

This gorgeous black and white picture of moi was a gift from Dezi and Raena’s mom of Dezizworld blog.  The only thing mom added was a frame.

aasbwframe

I see London
I see France
I can tell at a glance
You’re wearing pink underpants.

Have a mellow day my friends.                                                                          badge1

34 thoughts on “Artsy, Fartsy Caturday with Shoko

1. Chirpy Cats

Nice sketch Kali, you look very elegant, the purrfect pose. And yes, Shok’s “wanted dead or alive” sure was funny MOL 😹 So tell him last week’s Caturday art of him didn’t go unnoticed!

Hi friends,
    I must tell you I am a goil. I act like a tom….boy but I’m a female. Kali is an elegant cat…you try to play with a kitty that doesn’t want a fur out of place. Sheesh!

3. Deziz World

You ladies both looj bootyful. As fur da London and France thingy, mommy thought it said you ain’t wearin’ any underpants. MOL Anyways, ya’ll have a great day.

Dezi and Raena

4. lexitheschnauzer

We thought Kali would be purr-fect on the cover of Vogue, and she is! Shoko, after your friends saw Kali’s special cover photo, they must have felt like you deserved something special too, and you do. They did a beautiful job, my friend.

You did such a super job in getting my face on the cover of Vogue. I’m expecting them to call me offering modelling jobs any time now. Thank you so much Lexi and your mom.

Dezi and her mom did such a fine job of capturing the raw Shoko. A big thank you to Deziz and her mom also. I don’t think Raena had anything to do with the photo or Shoko would be coloured in various shades of purple. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

6. angelswhisper2011

Kali you are Vogue…I mean in Vogue, that’s pawsome! Such a famous lady and great art of you too, Shoko. Your furriends did a great job on both of them, Paws up! Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend 🙂 ❤

MOL…I would like to be a Cosmo girl too but that magazine is not very easy to get into. I’ll have to keep getting after mom to make sure she keeps searching for Cosmo.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Welcome to our new Canadian friends! We love to meet more Canadians. You live in Vancouver….great. We are up in Prince George. Mom and dad grew up in Richmond and when they got married they moved to Marpole and finally south Surrey before coming up here. You and Hazuzu are more than welcome to stop by for some nip and a chat anytime.

Shoko and Kali

Buddy Budd…my blue mancat! How are you feeling? I hope you are still your spry self. I want to come and visit with you and the family. Shoko says we can take the magic carpet down to visit for a few days…hope this is ok with everybody. It would be in the fall.

Hugs and smoochies and of course, kitty kisses,,

Kali

7. easyweimaraner

hahahaha! yep, they are pink! how can you know that? maybe the mama wears see-through pants today? or you still have a pair of that magic glasses they sold once? Congrats for being the cover girl of da vogue!!!

Having pink underwear means you are very secure with your masculinity, Easy. I like that, now you can wear flowery hats and pink sunglasses without any fear whatsoever. You’d be cutee as one very BIG button. MOL

The ole ghosty finally made it to Vogue. I’m truly happy for her too.

Hi Kosmo,
      What a great high being on the cover of Vogue! The photographers will have to come to me cause I’m not leaving my basket. MOL

Shoko’s black and white picture reminds me of the gun slinger days. She needs a cowboy hat and a piece of straw in her mouth. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Love the Vogue covergirl Miss Kali, and Shoko, you look rather stunning in your black/white photo with the butterfly frame around……..as for the pink undies – you OBVIOUSLY have magical powers but being a boy, my undies are BLUE!

Hugs, Sammy

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )