Friendly Fill-Ins with Shoko

It’s Friday and time for 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader to host four fill-ins.                                                     ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x300

1. My nickname is…. THUNDERPAW.  WHAT IS THAT NOISE IN THE HALL AT 3am.  IT’S A BALL, NO, ITS A HORSE, WRONG AGAIN, IT’S THUNDERPAW.  DOWN THE HALL, THROUGH THE BEDROOM, RUNNING UP THE CAT STAIRS, AROUND THE PILLOWS,  TIME TO PAW MOM ON THE SHOULDER, HARDER IF SHE DOESN’T WAKE.  THAT’S HOW I GOT THE NAME THUNDERPAW.

Siamese cat paw
2. The first thing I ever won was  FROM THE CAT ON MY HEAD BLOG.  IT WAS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO.  I CAN’T REMEMBER THE NAME BUT IT WAS THE CUTEST LITTLE HARD COVER PICTURE BOOK.   WE DO LOVE OUR BOOKS.
3. I have never been to ….. VISIT EINSTEIN OF TOMCAT COMMENTARY BY TIM IN PENNSYLVANNIA BUT WOULD LOVE TO GO.

Shoko and Einstein left kiss

4. Next year…… I want us all to be very healthy.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the warm….we are.                                                                lexinoodle

28 thoughts on “Friendly Fill-Ins with Shoko

1. lexitheschnauzer

Hi Thunderpaws, BOL! If I was there we could have a game of chase, back and forth. You smack your Mom awake? Oh, that wouldn’t go over very well at my house. I know Mom loves me when she doesn’t get mad when I wake her in the middle of the night to go potty. 🙂

What a game we’d have….everybody’d be up lookin’ at us! I can just hear your nails scrambling to get your balance as you come around the corner into the livingroom. Yeah, I wake mom up some nights to love me. I don’t like others to see me getting overcome with delight as I think it weakens my status as a Cat from Hell.

1. Deziz World

Quiet Shoko? MOL Mommy only wishes. Altho things were a bit quieter befur Raena got here. Dat girly never stops, and ifin she’s awake she’s movin’ and ifin she’s movin’ she’s makin’ noise. MOL

Dezi and Raena

2. databbiesotrouttowne

total lee grate answer shoko !!! ….tho we gotta dizz a greez with de hotz……itz hotter heer N de bad place with flamez……noe joke…..we iz seerin salmon on de side walk….with out coalz…….

heerz two a sand knifefish kinda week oh end galz !! ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥

3. Photofinland by Rantasalot

Hi Shoko Thunderpaw, that was something new, and very cute, you want your mom only for yourself. I understand you, at night I walk silently to sleed with dad. A cat sometimes need these kind of things.
    Have a happy weekend!
    Kosmo,
    a cat in faraway Finland.

4. pilch92

Thank you for participating Shoko, I love your answers. I hope you, Kali and your folks are all healthy next year too ( cow kitty too). You need to send your flat Shoko to visit Einstein, my Sammy is there now having fun. I didn’t know your nickname was Thunderpaw- that is so cute 🙂

We are reading Purranoia now and enjoying it, I would like to just sit down and read for hours but alas the mundane things of life are taking up my time. I have frozen or dehydrated dang near everything close to me. There seems to be no end.

2. foguth

Cooking, housecleaning and weeds love to take my time away from reading and writing … and then there is a certain furry one who wants to go on adventures….
        j

I wish I could take these two out more as we always have fun but the gardening is time consuming. I dry all my own herbs too and make a veggy thickener also. I have made work for myself. Next year will be different.

4. foguth

I used to have a big dehydrator … once even made the mistake of drying habaneros inside … talk about gassing everyone out of the house!!! After that, I moved the dehydrator into our small greenhouse – never had a bug problem in there, again!
        J

Of course, no bell for you cupcake besides they don’t work. I used to have a bell but when I sneak up on things, I know how to hold my body just right so it won’t ring. So no bell anymore.

S

Oh Thunderpaw I DO think you and Kali should visit Einey and his big crew – I bet you’d have quite a time……….! I’m sure you two would shake things up there at their house…….I hope that you all stay healthy into next year and well beyond – I hope all of us do. Meanwhile, we are hoping that your Mom is feeling better and that you nurse-kitties are taking good care of her!

Happy Weekend!