Shoko’s Trials with the Travelling Sunglasses

We received the Travelling Sunglasses, that originated with Phoebe of 15 and Meowing, from The Critters in the Cottage.  Mom was delighted but I was skeptical.  What was I suppose to do with these things?  Mom said I was supposed to wear them….where and what for?                                                      a3Mmmm…. Island Paradise treats.

ashokglas1Humpf….not liking this!

ashokglasses2           Everything looks strange.                                                              aasholglass5MOL. Everybody can see your nekked legs, mom!  I think our friends have seen nekked legs before Shoko.  Well, at least they’re no longer as furry as mine.  MOL

ashoksuccessglassesIt’s so dark in here,,,hell-o, hell-o?  Do I look sophisticated?….you be the judge my friends.

May you see the world through  rose coloured sunglasses!                                                                        badge1

56 thoughts on “Shoko’s Trials with the Travelling Sunglasses

Kosmo, you make me feel good about myself.. I look ok in these things, eh? Well, I’ll be bald headed! Thank you so much my friend.
      I gave mom a short kissy for you. Mom says right back at you Kosmo.

Shokolino

Well I think you look like a real bathing beauty in those sunglasses Shoko……you wear them well although I think the fact you were sticking out your tongue in some of those shots means MAYBE NOT LIKING THEM SO MUCH???!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Sammy, I was embarrassed at first….those sunglasses are very hard to see through. This is a secret but mom kept giving me treats and I forgot that I didn’t like them and concentrated on the treats. I was saying I really like these goodies in the last picture. MOL

MOL…I still think a knitted hat (toque) would complete the image of a movie star. I don’t know about the rolled up sport coat sleeves….that would be kinda yucky looking. Kali would disown me. MOL

2. lexitheschnauzer

Oh Shoks, the humiliations our Moms put us through. What does it matter if you look like a top paid model (which you do) if you don’t like doing it? Be sure to enter that last photo in Noodle’s raspberries/tongue curling PAWlympics event. You are sure to win!

3. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko….we think ya look gorgeouz…..N 18 centz anda sack oh friez sayz sisturr cuzin dai$y will KNOT let de food gurl put de shadez on her…….in fact we will bet a centuree werth of trout her wont !! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

4. Deziz World

Ah Shoko, you look so cute in your sunglasses. And yep, have you seen any of Raena’s lap fotos? Nekkid legged mommy to da max. As fur da fur, she applies da self tan filter to her legs to help with dat. MOL Have fun chillin’ in your shades. Me thinks now would be a purrfect time fur a stroll. MOL

Dezi and Raena

Your mom has nekked legs too? Nekked legs she shows to the whole of blogville? Aren’t you kind of embarrassed for her? I mean nekked peep legs look odd…like they need something. Maybe your mom’s tan filter does it. Our mom’s legs look like they need a hook to make them look interesting…like a knee ring or somethin’.

1. Deziz World

Yep Shoko, she sure does. And yes me was ‘barrassed at furst, but usually there’s enuff cluccy fur to cover most of them, so not much shows. And da tannin’ thing helps a lot. MOL You can find it furee in ipiccy.com.

Dezi and Raena

1. Deziz World

We just go to ipiccy.com and sign in and start. http://ipiccy.com/ Here’s da linky we use. Hope dat helps. We created an account so they would store our most recent uploads. Mommy says it stores somethin’ like da last 100 or so. Ifin ya upload more than 1 at a time then you have to click on da lower right hand corner of da foto you wanna edit and then click edit. Let us know ifin ya’ need mommy to call and see ifin she can help ya’.

Dezi and Raena

5. pilch92

Thank you for being such a great sport Shoko- you deserve a Cat Scout badge for this. You look great in the shades. Phoebe says thank you too. 🙂 Did Kali give them a try too?

It was a tough go there for awhile. I thought mom had flipped out all the while jabbering about seeing life through sunglasses. Phoebe, I wouldn’t do this for just any cat but you are fabulous in my book. Kali’s attempts at the sunglasses will be in a post on Wednesday. She did not care for mom’s attempts at all. Still she pulled through in the end.

6. LP

Wow Shoko! You look like a movie star! You did a great job and that last photo is really great! It made our Mama smile real wide. You have such a purrfectly curled, cute, pink tongue 🙂

the critters in the cottage xo

7. Einstein

You look meowvelous in those glasses my dearest. They look a bit uncomfy at times and I am not sure I would let them near me so… just sayin
    Purrs and Whisker kisses