Friendly Fill-Ins with Shoko

That was a super fast week!  I was gone every day this week while my uncle and his girl friend were visiting.  I came home to eat and showed up for bed when everyone else was in their rooms.  I’m a wee bit timid around strangers.

Today is the Friday Fill-Ins with our hosts 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader.                                                                                     ellen_cat_badge_2-1-300x300Our fill-ins this week are:

1. One quirk I have is I WON’T GET ON ANYONE’S LAP.  I WILL RUN ACROSS A LAP TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE BUT I’M NOBODY’S LAP CAT.

2. My favorite comic strip is GARFIELD

3. I am really happy  WHEN I’M WORKING IN MY GARDEN.                                                                           ashokworking4. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I would go to RICHMOND AND VISIT WITH NELLIE, MY MENTOR AS THE CAT FROM HELL.                                                                     Nellie cartoonIsn’t she beautiful?  She’s a meezer, like me too.

May the red dot always guide your way home.                                                                             badge1

33 thoughts on “Friendly Fill-Ins with Shoko

1. Einstein

Oh my Shoo you are so friendly with me I would have nevfur guessed you are not a lap kitty. I like Dad’s lap only. Timmy will lay against Dads leg and hug his arm but never get on his lap. He makes Dad move anyfur who is in his spot. MOL.
    You have an amazing garden and I know Mom and Dad love those veggies while Kali gets into the Oregano.
    We love Nelly too
    Whisker Kisses Shoo my sweet and Buddy sends soft head bumps to Kali
    Your Main Man Cat
    Einstein

Einie!! So good to hear from you. I knew you’d like my garden. I work tirelessly at it and it shows. Dad cut all the beet greens off today for mom to freeze. The beet greens will grow back in a couple of weeks and they’ll have a feed before pulling out the beets. I have beautiful cauliflower too. A head is going to be slaughtered for tonight’s supper.

Tis true Einey, I am not a lap cat, like Timmy I prefer to be close at paw but not actually on the peep. I save all my cuddles for my main mancat.

Smoochies,

Shoo man.

Good answers Shoko! I’m shy too….with strangers anyway. Love your fill-ins and like some other friends of yours here, I would LOVE to see The Queen Nellie herself too…….

Hugs, Sammy

3. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko…theeze R grate answerz…..we wood like ta visit nellie two but now therz a car trip we wood troo lee never like….190 hourz prob ablee !! ♥♥♥ heerz two a righteye flounder kinda week oh end two ewe N kali ~~~~~~~ wavez ! ♥♥♥

It would take you fishie friends a long time to get to Richmond. It would take us about 10 hours what with stopping for potty breaks and chowing down on some delicious tidbits.

4. Sxa-nu-xa

Most excellent answers! My favorite cartoon is Garfield too!!!! And Mes would LOVES to takes a road trip to Prince George! Mes keeps asking Mommy….but so far she has said No!
    Kisses
    Nellie

We can’t get any better than Garfield for chuckles. I would so love to see you Nellie….maybe one day Kali and I can come visit on our flying carpet. Wouldn’t we have fun. You could tell me some hellish things to do and I could carry them out. You’d have so many chuckles.

Purrs,

5. lexitheschnauzer

Hi Shoko! I am not a lap cat, er, dog, either. All the comments so far here have been from your cat friends and I forgot for a moment that I’m a dog! BOL!! OK, now I remember. 🙂

6. pilch92

Thank you for participating in the fill-ins Shoko, great answers. I love your garden. Nellie is beautiful and so are you and Kali. I bet your Mom would love for you to sit on her lap. Only 2 of my 13 will sit on my lap. Have a great weekend!

I loved doing these fill-ins as does Kali. I sure get a break from the garden in the winter so when I get bone tired, I think of the long winter months and I feel better. I’m sure mom would like me to sit on her lap but I wouldn’t be relaxed or comfortable and mom doesn’t like my nails digging into either so I’ll sit beside her. From what you say, it sounds like most cats are like me and don’t sit on laps.

Really the fertilizing is very simple. Kali and I and half the kitty population on the Lane go potty and then we dig the fertilizer through the roots. Each day a great dig is required.

Tending the veggie garden takes a pile of work to get first rate veggies for mom and dad, I only have a month and a half and a killer frost will set in. I must hurry and get the biggest veggies in the least amount of time.

7. erinthecatprincess

Hi Shoko, I was a lap cat for all of 2 days then I gave up on the whole thing as them laps just kept moving… peeps never seems to settle into one position long enough for a good nap. Love your garden, so important to have outside time. purrs ERin

ERin, I thought it was me. I figured everybody got up and did stuff because I was nearby. If your peeps do the same thing then its a peep thing and not me. You’re right outside time is good so are outdoor hobbies.

8. Marty the Manx

Oh this is fun! Sorry that your company is throwing a wrench in your lifestyle! Ralphie isn’t a lap cat either 🙂 Hope everyone has been well at your house!
    Luvs
    Marty, Mom and the Gang

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w