Sunday Selfie With Shoko

catonheadbd                                                                      We are late and I am sorry but mom had an appointment at the hospital for an Ultrasound.  On a Sunday no less!  Mol. If you’re thinking maybe she’s pregnant…..that’s hilarious, MOL…no way is she pregnant.  Actually, I think she likes these peeps at the hospital and goes in for these exams cause she wants to visit.  That’s more like our mom.

Today is Selfie Sunday with our blog hop host The Cat On My Head.  Click on the host name and view the other anipals posing for you.

I wasn’t posing for anyone.  I lay down after helping strip the bed and before I ran around flattening the sheets.  It just so happens when I flopped down I kicked the selfie remote and it caught me relaxing.  Mom thought this was a completely natural picture of me so I decided to send it along.                                                                               aselfieA great big Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there.  We are having a BBQ for Dad’s Day.  He is BBQ a chicky with a diet Pepsi up its butt.  I love saying butt…MOL  Better than putting it up dad’s butt…MOL

It’s also Garfield’s Birthday.  Happy 37th Birthday my peach coloured friend.  No not you Kali.  Garfield would be 164 in peep’s age.  He’s such a young-looking guy.

1garfieldFavourite Quote of Garfield’s:

‘If people were meant to pop out of bed, we’d all sleep in toasters.’  MOL

Have a happy Sunday and may your hissy fits be small.

Kali and Shoks

40 thoughts on “Sunday Selfie With Shoko

1. Jean Mueller

We like to help our mom put on clean bedding too-it’s one of our favorite activities. I hope your mom’s ultrasound came back ok.

2. samanthamurdochblog

Hope your mum is all right and you look like you’re having fun helping to change the beds…hope your paws were clean- Charlie ran across my bed with muddy paws …had to start all over again!

Well, no panicky calls to get mom in the hospital right away so we’re happy. She’s working on the potatoes witj sweet peppers for dad’s BBQ. Let’s see looks like she’s thinning out the chard and they’ll be eating it for supper. Flynn, you’ll never guess the dessert! Jello…MOL

Hi there to your family. Dad was happy with our card and the Baba Ghanouj for his potato chips. Garfield is amazing. Mom is ok…she took Kali for a walk in the Lane in the stroller. I walked beside them. She wasnt gasping for breath so she’s fine.

Hi my friends. I just recently came to your post. I had not been able to get into your blog till today. So today being Father’s Day, Sunday Selfie and Garfield’s Birthday was good but it was also the day I could get into your blog. ya!

That really is a good selfie of you Shoko…..nice and comfy on the bed…..nobody making you move so the bed-changing can be finished…..! Glad your Mom’s ultrasound showed all is well with her ticker! Hope your Father’s Day was fabulous……

Love, Sammy

4. easyweimaraner

I hope the ultrasound brought no bad news to your mom and the dogtors were satisfied with the results…
    Garfield is 37 now? Great than he is sure old enough to order some beers for us right? Happy Fathers Day to your Daddy!

The phone never rung to tell mom to get her butt back to the hospital so she will go over and visit with the peeps in the retirement home this afternoon. You thinking what I’m thinking? Maybe she can move over there with them. I’m bad!. Garfield is definitely legal and can get beer and even Silvervine slushies now. MOL

5. Piglove

Snorts with piggy laughter. OMP! I love that about popping out of bed and toasters. That is hilarious and I must remember that to mom tomorrow morning when she tries to ‘pop’ me out of bed – as if huh? Hope your dad had a great day yesterday. Ours slept on the couch and we let him be most of the day… notice I said most. Snorts and oinks. XOXO – Bacon

1. Piglove

Snorts with piggy laughter. Unbelievable huh? Yep mom finally figured out that big box in the kitchen was a stove and not a paperweight. She actually has been cooking at home. Her and dad have a plan that they only eat out once every 14 days. That’s a huge improvement. XOXO – Bacon

That is quite a change! Good for mom and dad. Your mom has lost so much weight. I’m jealous…I should say mom is jealous. She’s starting to count calories again as she is blossoming forth.

3. Piglove

Well don’t think mom/dad are happy about it. They hate eating at home – snorts with piggy laughter. And hey – I kind of miss the piggy bag they bring home – 🙂 XOXO – Bacon

6. erinthecatprincess

I refuse to help make the bed as peep leaves it in such a mess most of the time… Nothing to do with me at all. I do however straighten the chair cover with my claws, the fact it doesn’t need straightening isn’t my fault either. purrs ERin

I agree ERin. Peeps do leave a mess out of the bed. I wouldn’t make it either. I help mom change the bed and then my work is done. We don’t have a chair in the bedroom so nothing to straighten out there.

Hey Christie I wish you nothing but good luck in winning your award at blogpaws. You have been a busy girl so don’t worry about helping your mom now. When you decide to help don’t get pulled into making the bed…..they do that every day so you’d be working on the bed everyday. Just help when they change the bed. Mom does that once a week. I’ve heard some peeps only change the bed every 2 weeks. Don’t sweat it my friend.

Crossing my paws and blowin’ on them so yiou will win.

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w