Friday Friendly Fill Ins

This is Friday friendly Fill ins week 4 and we decided to join up and fill in since we hadn’t been aware it existed.  We have been wrapped up in planting between snow, rain and hail showers.  This year gardening is not for sissies.  Anyway, on with our fill ins hosted by 15 and Meowing and McGuffy’s Reader and told by Kali.

DSCN3267

1. The best money I ever (had mom)  spend was for my hysterectomy as I have absolutely NO motherly  instinct towards those dumb bundles of sharp teeth and claws, and the worst was for the mechanical mouse that scares the crap out of me when it runs at me gnashing its teeth.

2. My most memorable vacation was with mom and my late sister Keeko at the Fraser River here in Prince George.  We walked along the rocky beach and saw trees felled by the beavers, their homes, dams made by them and 3 beavers swimming in the river right close to us.

3. It makes me happy when the oregano starts growing again and I can roll in it.

aoregano 4.Once, I went for a walk and when I came back there was a little black eared and black smudge faced kit in my house and she stayed.  She’s going to have her 8th birthday soon and she’s still here.

ashdihwasher

Kali and Shoks

30 thoughts on “Friday Friendly Fill Ins

1. pilch92

Thank you for joining the Friendly Fill-In, I enjoyed your answers. I am sorry Keeko is no longer with you, but I am glad Shoko is. I didn’t realize cats liked oregano, I will have to bring some in for my cats. Have a great weekend!

I don’t think all cats like oregano Miss Ellen. I think Kali has a screw loose or a seed from the catnip plants blew over into the oregano. I don’t think it smells so nice so its Kali’s own thing. She gets all happy and purry after she rolls in it. Go figure. Let us know if your kitties like oregano. Curious minds want to know. MOL

I have 3 nip plants and some nip seeds have blown into parts of the garden…..so more shoots are coming up. I just like the odd bit of oregano as it smells pretty. You know, a little dab behind the ears and I feel so attractive. Zoey must have told you the benefits of this special herb.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

What great fill-ins! Glad you’re playing along on this one because it’s fun isn’t it? WOW – you saw beavers? Thats’ cool……it’s one animal we don’t have here in our area. Shoko is about to have a birthday huh? WOW…….time flies doesn’t it?

Love, Sammy

We enjoyed the Fill Ins very much. Beavers are cool and smart. They made a slide with stones so after they felled a small tree, they could cut it up in chunks and then push or drag it down the rock slide. Then one day all the rocks/pebbles were dispersed. I guess they didn’t need it anymore.
      Shoko will be 8 on June 15th. Time sure does fly. She’s not a wee whipper snapper sitting on the door of the dishwasher anymore.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

She was a tiny one…she was about a month old then, and afraid of almost everything but me, mom and the dishwasher. When she saw something that scared her, she would get a little finger brush of a tail, jump in the air and run and hide in the pantry. Then she would peek out at us from the bottom of the door. hehe

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

3. kolytyi

I think it is fantastic that you both are just perfect in housekeeping. You are the grand master of quality control of herbs, and Shoko was already as a pup a superb dishwasher manager.

Yes, mom says this is our house too so we must help with all the chores. I am more of a supervisor where Shoko is a ‘paws on’ helper. I really don’t care to get dirty and Shoko loves to be dirty. Shoko digs in the soil and mom puts a plant where Shoko digs. I’m afraid I’ll break a nail so just watch and offer advice, giggle

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

4. Photofinland by Rantasalot

Kali, you are so right, you are not a mother-type cat. Nobody can think you running at home using a dirty apron, cleaning, washing, in the middle of dirty dishes feeding ten kittens, your fur undone, your nails dirty, your tail in stains. No way! Much better on the sofa reading fashion magazines a little bit oregano behind you ear.
    Shoko has a working girl from the beginning, at first she was inspecting the dishes.
    Have a nice weekend.

giggle. You are right on with your descriptions. I can’t imagine me with 1 furry spiked toothed kit never mind 10 of em! I would be at my wit’s end. I am definitely more of a laid back and pampered girl. I must try a dab of the special herb behind my ears…..just a whiff of the beautiful essence of oregano. It’ll drive the boycats wild.
      Shoko has been a very busy girl from the time she moved in here. Always wanting to help with the chores and when she was allowed out in the garden, she fell in love with gardening. Her and mom make quite the pair helping each other and planting lots of vegetables. Shoko tends them everyday and lets mom know if there is trouble with any plant. Works out well.
      Have a great weekend Kosmos.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

5. lexitheschnauzer

We are a day late, so won’t join in the fill-ins, but loved reading yours! I think it is more fun to be like Shoko most of the time, but lately I would rather lay around and do my nails. Maybe I will get back to helping with the dishes soon!

Kali, that is a terrific photo of you, and we enjoyed your answers. Our mom pawticipated in the fill-ins this week, and used her own answers, but we are going to begin taking turns so we kitties can let our friends know what WE think! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo