Happy Gotcha Day Kali

Here it is 14 years after you graced mom’s doorstep.  Mom told me you had trouble getting up over the doorstep and fell inside.  That sounds like you Kali.  MOL                                                                   akali1You were a cute little gaffer, sis.

Kali spent the morning over at Buddy’s place, Tomcat Commentary by Tim.  They had a celebration for Kali on her 14th Gotcha Day.  I hear everything is still going strong.  We plan to go back there after this little get together for Kali.

akawashcrKali is cleaning up to see Buddy.  She’s concentrating on her toes.  Ya, Kali like Buddy’s going to be looking at your toesies. MOL

ashkakissI have to wish you Happy Gotcha Day Kali.  You are the bestest of sisters.  You put up with me and that’s no easy task.  I’ve heard I can be stubborn and pig headed….sorry my pig friends.  Kali rolls her eyes and puts her nose to Shoko’s in a nose kiss.

Oh Buddy, you came to our intimate get together….come on in my sweet Blue Boy.

abukacuMol…Buddy, you’re so funny!  C’mon my Kali, let’s cuddlez.

Mom brought in some goodies she discovered in The Pied Piper Bakery and Deli                                              cheese mice

Zowee, Kali!!  These guys are bubblelicious!                                                         Kali and ShoksHave a great day my friends….see ya later. MOL

51 thoughts on “Happy Gotcha Day Kali

1. kandykid

Kali, you were a beautiful kitten, with those big innocent eyes. I still remember you playing in my sneakers and falling asleep. Happy Gotcha day. Dad.

Thank you Marty and the whole dang family. I had a delightful day and am ready for the same treatment tomorrow. MOL Just kidding. I am so happy I came here to live. Mom is pretty good…most times.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

1. Deziz World

Really Kali? OMC In May? Sorry, but ifin you celebrate da whole month maybe one of those days will be warm. MOL Me’s Meowday be in November so me knows it’s gonna be cold, but there’s usually at least one day dat warms up and da sun shines and me can go fur a stroll. Have fun.

Dezi

This is northern Canada…..it takes time to get rid of the cold. That’s why we don’t plant till the 24th of May and some peeps at higher elevations get hail at the end of May. When Shoko’s Gotcha Day comes around in June….we all have a picnic cause its nice and warm.

Liked by 3 people

Kali my dear I hope you have an incredibly FABULOUS Gotcha Day! Sometimes I wonder what would have become of me if I hadn’t been “Gotcha’d” by my Mom and Dad. I think we’ve all been really lucky don’t you? Have a grand celebration…………I’m sending a special GOTCHA hug!

Love, Sammy

Sammy, thank you so much my friend. I had a charmed life before I came to live with mom and ever since I started living here, I’ve been treated like a queen. What more could I ask for?

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

1. Piglove

ooohhh pretty… but nothing as pretty and gorgeous as YOU. XOXO – Bacon
        P.S. Give your mom a hog and snout kiss from me okay. Daddy *really* appreciated her call yesterday. It really touched his heart. Thanks my sweet friend. ❤ XOXO – Bacon

Mom really enjoyed talking to your daddy, Bacon. She is going to get a phone that she can call long distance without having to cut peeps off cause its costing money. She says she’s sorry for cutting your daddy off. We just have to live closer MOL

3. Piglove

LOL – Daddy didn’t think anything of it. He says he’s used to mommy cutting him off – snorts with piggy laughter. Anytime you want to talk, send mom a message. She’ll call you right back – always. She got that free long distance thingy put on her phone so she can always talk to friends like you ❤ XOXO – Bacon

hehe…poor Jimmy getting cut off here and there. I was wondering how Jimmy was handling Mousegirl’s departure. He is at home all the time and would see here her a lot. He seems to be doing well. It’s going to be a soft spot for awhile. You need visitors to take your mind off things. When are they arriving and for how long? I enjoy yakking with you June anytime. How is Bev? Did she say anything to you about the Tribute? I would be still sobbing if I was in Bev’s shoes. She’s got to be a special woman.

5. Piglove

I haven’t talked to Bev since MG’s passing – just here/there in blogs. It’s been so much to do getting ready for our guests. They come 5/22 and leave 5/30. It’s getting closer and all shall be revealed soon 🙂
        And I so enjoy talking to you – I know I get motor mouth sometimes – hee hee. Jim is taking things well although it does hit him at times. He took care of brushing her and such and he has to catch himself with calling her for her treatments. Love ya, June

3. databbiesotrouttowne

kali….a most happee gotcha day two ewe & heerz ta 14 mor….we send best fishes, mice creem dishes & perch pie wishes for a total lee awesum soooper grate day…N joy yur time with buddy; we noe ewe will 😉 eat sum donutz two day coz ya can & heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health….yur wee kitteh fotoz pricelezz ~~~~

we iz off line til monday… sew heerz two a collared carpetshark… kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

4. Nylabluesmum

Happy 14th Gotcha Day Cuss-inn Kali!!!
    Mee iss sorry mee missed yur speshell day an pawty….fingss here are all uppyside down.
    Butt mee wantss to say Conkatss on yur speshell day! You sure were teeny when you moved inn with yur Hu’manss!! An oh so purrty then an now…..
    ~~~head rubsss~~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~~

5. Buddy Budd

Kali mah sweetnezz ah so happy yoo bring me up and cuddlez and have gud gud noms too.
    Shoko you an Mom and Dad are da bestest of bestest
    Yep Yep
    Come on Kali lets headin back ta da pawty
    Buddy Budd

6. Nellie (who use to be the cat from hell)

Oh Kali!
    Mes so sorry mes missed your birthday! Mes is hanging my head and shame and whapping Mommy up the side of her head! (Yes Mommy, I know the computer was dead and yous was up until am fixing it last night, but wes should has gone and readed everybody’s blogs after!!!)
    Well, mes shall sings yous the song anyway!!!
    Mee!!
    Meeee!!!!
    Meeeeee!!!!!!!
    *•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
    ¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday Dear Kali!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
    ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*Kisses♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
    Nellie
    PS. Don’t forgets to stops by my blog on Monday, Mes has some special news!

Oh my Binky, thank you so much. I am feeling good today…prancing about in the garden. Mom is transplanting some herbs out in the herb barrel and praying its warm enough at night that the herbs don’t get nipped by frost.

Kitty Kisses,