A Dirty Sunday Selfie…..Restricted, Not For Kitten Eyes

What a beautiful day.  Mom is planting her carrot and beet seeds.  Shoko is watching her from the fence.  We must make sure mom doesn’t get into any difficulties.                                                                              afenceshokoI was laying on the deck admiring my new pedicure, when I thought I saw some nip in the Sweet Pea patch.                                                          akcrzm5I rushed over before Shoko saw it.  Not quite nip but what a beautiful fragrance.  Mmmmm…..just a wee roll, ok, another roll….dudette, I can’t help myself!

Oh oh, mom is not impressed.  Gee, she sure can yammer on and on.  I see what Shoko’s talking about.  I’m not allowed in the house.  MOL, dad’s going to let me in anyhoo.  hehe

What the…dad’s putting me on the island.

akbath2So I’m a little dirty….I did find a great stash of…….what?…..oregano?  I’ve never heard of it but it sure has a beautiful smell about it.                                                                       akbath3

Mom wasted no time in cleaning me with water and soap.  I was touched by her care of me and I purred….you think it was the oregano?

akcrzm3

Oh I love you so much mom…purrrrr  Sorry I crushed your oregano…purrrrafczmcrYuck…is that from me…  Mom said it will take forever to get me clean so she put some water in the kitchen sink and moved me over to the sink.  Well, I never….get me away…I might drown!!  I yelled so hard and loud that mom took me back and continued cleaning me on the island.  Needless to say, the oregano has worn off and I am not so sure of mom anymore.                                                             akfiniMom has dried me off and said I’m ready to go but no more going out today.  Aww….no more oregano.  Tomorrow is another day….purrrr

Today is The Cat On My Head’s Selfie Sunday and I plan to be there.  Simply click on the hosting blog….The Cat On My Head…and view all the other adorable friends of mine posing just for you.

The at on my HeadHave a great day and maybe a wee sniff of oregano.  hehe

I cannot forget….Happy Mother’s Day to all the mom’s out in Blogville.  Have a super special Day.                                                                       Kali and Shoks

46 thoughts on “A Dirty Sunday Selfie…..Restricted, Not For Kitten Eyes

1. easyweimaraner

you had two baths today? one in oregano and one with water? oh boy that’s a lot… is the smell of the oregano gone from your fur? not that someone will confuse you with a pizza Kali :o) A Happy Mothers Day to your momma and a big hug :o)

Easy! Great to chat. You know oregano is very aromatic. Mom got some last year and it wintered over in the Sweet Pea patch. Wow, great stuff. Needless to say there is no oregano smell left on me. I need a good sniff again. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

2. Rantasalot

Kali, what an exciting day you have had! Your Mom had no time to get bored today, at first her own gardening and after that washing e very dirty pizza smelling princess. I wonder what may happen when your Mom is making pizza, is the result a princess tomato slices on her head and cheese all over.

3. lexitheschnauzer

Kali, I have such mixed feelings about all this, so I can only imagine what was going through your head. First, getting all perfumed up for Mother’s Day, then Dad putting you up on the food counter. Wow! Your Mom used her good Tupperware, which means she loves you lots. Then, after you gave her such good love back, she puts you in the drowning sink. Oh my. I am glad you came out of it ok and aren’t holding any grudges. ❤ Lexi

Yes Lexi, it was a confusing day. I smelled delicious but all mom could see was the dirt. It is kinda obvious on my white furs! After mom got me into the drowning sink…the oregano wore off and I didn’t seem to adore her as much. At least I’m clean now and I do feel like I’m beautiful.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

So oregano is good to roll in? My Mom has some of that but I’m not sure I would want the ensuing bath! Maybe I’ll just sniff it from afar. You didn’t really dislike that bath now did you!!! Felt good now didn’t it!!! C’mon – confess! Happy MOTHER’S DAY to your pawsome Mom!

Love, Sammy

Definitely oregano is beautiful!! Maybe your mom won’t notice if you get dirty. Shoko gets away with lots because of her dark fur. I did feel good when I was all clean but I didn’t like the procedure. I thought I would die.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

5. Marty the Manx

So Kali you smelled good enough to eat? MOL MOL! Bet you took a nice long nap afterwards too! Tell your Mama Happy Mother’s Day from all of us!
    Luvs
    Marty, Mom and the Gang

I guess I did Marty! I’m surprised Shoko wasn’t trying to grab a lick. She probably took one look at me on the island and disappeared. That’s my brave sister. MOL Hope today is wonderful for your mom…Ralphie, Marty and assorted woofies.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

6. pilch92

I had no idea oregano had that effect on cats. Sorry you had to have a bath. Happy Mother’s Day to your Mom!

I love the smell of oregano….it’s the bath I can do without. If , I can find a way to just roll on the oregano and not the dirt…I’m set. Obviously, mom likes the smell too or she wouldn’t have it.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

You know, I’ve heard there are some woofies and kitties that like baths. Isn’t that horrible. What’s wrong with these dogs and cats? Mom says if they get lots of baths when they’re young, they accept the baths as natural. I love you mom but I think you’re out to lunch on that one. MOL Happy Mom’s Day to your mom.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Hi Lola, Just between you and me…it was worth it! You know, I’ll do it again….not for awhile though. Mom is hanging around too much. MOL Happy Mom’s Day right back at your mom, Lola.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

7. Cathy Keisha

What’s wrong with the smell of oregano? I mean, it’s not like you rolled in manure. I think TW would rather smell oregano than that valerian I’ve been playing with.

Yeah, what’s wrong with the smell of oregano? Mom obviously likes oregano or she wouldn’t grow it. I think the oregano stayed….the dirt all over me had to go. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

8. Piglove

Bless your little heart my friend. Remember baths mean snuggles and treats. Now stay out of the oregano – snorts with piggy laughter. XOXO – Bacon

1. Piglove

Snorts – It can my sweet friend. Other times it can be a blessing straight from someone’s heart. We love ya’ll like you wouldn’t believe – to the moon and back. ❤ XOXO – Bacon
        P.S. And I caught that kiss – smiles and grins.

9. Timmy Tomcat

MOL Kali that must have been some wonderful stuff. Maybe that is what Rumpy is after when he goes on the counter and Dad tells him to vamoose.
    Timmy
    Oh Kali mah dearezt ah will come over an cuddle ya dryz. Den we go to da patch an roll init MOL
    Buddy

haha…MOL That’s probably why Rumpy’s not allowed on the counters. Makes sense to me.

Buddy, I like the idea of being cuddled dry by you my blue mancat. Then we could try the oregano again. What fun we’ll have. I shiver with happiness.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

MOL…haha A picture with Kali in a bubble bath would be pricesless! The oregano was a nice smell, however, mom said a wet cat and oregano smell was not so nice. Besides I was very dirty. I gotta admit mom was right. I felt so special when I was dry and my furs were soft again.