Kali Hits The Road

I’ve had quite the day my buds.  First thing this morning after breakfast, mom and dad brought me to my carrier.  Oh Lordy, no….I feel spectacular….I don’t want to go to the vets.  Well, my pleas landed on deaf ears and off we went to the *shudder* vets.  The vet was that Dr. Bowman again…Dr. Kalyn is so much friendlier.  Dr. Bowman is just a young whipper snapper…I trust someone a little older with some experience under their pelt.                                               dr. BowmanDr. Bowman gave me the usual exam…tree trunk up my butt, mining light to see inside my ears and I got thrown placed on a scale..  I gained almost a whole pound.  Mom was so happy.  My food allergy has been kicking up so I have scratched a patch of fur from my neck but there are no marks there.  As mom was paying for this insult, dad whisked me to the car.  When mom returned we were rolling on all fours.

I headed straight for the food when we got home….I have to work at keeping that pound on my bod…I like to see mom smile and laugh.   After dining on the ham mom rolls up for me…I call them ham rollups.  I know she sticks my arthritis meds in it but I do love ham and most times I can barely taste the meds. MOL

As I was cleaning the ham off my face, mom decided to put me in the stroller.  Now, this stroller has been in the house for some time and I’ve looked it up and down, stepped in it and it doesn’t seem to do anything  so I was happy to get in the stroller but I started to pace.                                                             akarelMom stuck her scarf beside me and I relaxed with her smell so close to me.

Since I seemed relaxed mom decided we needed a walk outside in the fresh air.  I was a little unsure of this idea but I didn’t say anything, just gave mom my, “Really!” look, with huge blue eyes.  She got the message, stroked my furs and chattered away to me as she usually does and I laid down.

aklzmwalkMOL…and we were off in a cloud of horse buns!  Mom walked us to a busy street just as a fire engine was roaring by with siren blaring.   Good grief that was louder than Cow Kitty during a nip attack!

We walked up near the park and fancy that, the city had put a bench out for mom to sit on since she walked Shoko up here.  Someone must have seen her chugging along  and thought she needed some place to sit.  MOL                                                                   akfwkThe smells were awesome.  I loved it and wished we lived closer to the bush.

akswkBefore long it was time to head home.  I finally did it!  I went out for a ride in the stroller.  Shoko can’t tease me anymore about being a fraidy cat. MOL

Have a relaxing evening buds.                                                             Kali and Shoks

32 thoughts on “Kali Hits The Road

1. Deziz World

Oh Kali dat makes me so happy. Da stroll not da VET. Sorry you had to go and be debased befur your stroll. But me’s so glad you enjoyed your time. Me knew you would. You look just as gawjus as Shoko in da new stroller.

Dezi

2. lexitheschnauzer

Hi Kali. I am very, very proud of you. You survived the vet and started to enjoy the stroller. Yeah, our peeps don’t think we are aware of the pills they put in their special treats for us. One day last week Mom found my imitation benadryl stuck in my beard. It had dyed my hair pink!

hehe…MOL Aren’t our peeps funny. Sorry Lexi, but that would have been hilarious to see you with a pink beard. MOL Shoko’s laughing her paws off! The ride was well worth the time and with mom’s scarf beside me I felt like I could tackle a stroll just fine.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

You honour me Cupcake. It was indeed a busy day and I could have done without that youngster of a vet but now mom won’t have me back there for quite awhile because I’m doing good. The stroller was fun. I tell you Cupcake I slept like someone hit me on the head. Mom said I was talking in my sleep too. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

3. easyweimaraner

Great that you are back with good news from that vet-booth! And I’m so happy that you enjoyed the stroller-trip (eggs-cept that firefighter noise, let’s hope that it will not happen again that something is on fire) What a good idea to have a scarf in your stroller, so you know something of your mom is on your side!!!

YAY Kali! See? That stroller is way way cool isn’t it? You and your Mom out for a cruise together seeing the sights (although the noisy fire engine probably was a BIG BOO!). I’m so glad you gave it a whirl – I bet you and Shoko could both get in that stroller and go for a walk with Mom now. Nice of the bench to appear out of nowhere so your Mom can have a rest when you go out for your adventures.

Hugs, Sammy

1. Piglove

It really is my sweet friend. Just think of the places you will be able to go and travel that you normally wouldn’t. Plus you never get tired. Your mom might – snorts – but you won’t. XOXO – Bacon

5. databbiesotrouttowne

kali….we iz az proud oh ewe… az ewe R oh yur self……combined we wood never have de guts ta get ina stroller…high paws two ewe !!!! we think ya did grate & we R glad ya hada good day all in all, grate chex up, nice stroller ride……..awesum !! 🙂

heerz two an earthworm eel kinda week oh end two ewe all ♥♥♥

Thank you my fishy friends. The stroller was fun but it did take a bit of getting used to. The thing is I did it! Woo hoo,,,,I can see more of the neighbourhood and you know guys, I am one nosy kitty!

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Thank you Cody. Mom told me the vet visit was just for a check up. Of course, she told me this AFTER the visit. The stroller doesn’t seem as scary anymore. MOL

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

Other than that yucky vet stuff, you appear to have had a most meowvolous day. Concats on gaining that pound! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Thank you so much my friends. It was hard gaining the pound but I will work on keeping it on. The stroller roll was different….broke up my day. MOL

Kitty Kisses,