What’s This I Hear?

Morning Kali. *Yawn*  Super nap.  It’s wonderful up here.  Is there anything nicer than a pile of clothes to snuggle into and keep warm?  ashpooYa, but Shoks, the clothes haven’t been washed yet….they’re dirty.  You know mom and dirty…nothing’s ever very dirty around here….not even you or me.  So what’s got you up and into the laundry room Kali….you never come in here?  I heard mom talking to dad about a pet stroller.  I never heard of a pet stroller….is there such a thing?  Do they put pets in the stroller instead of kids?  I would like to see the terrier down the street in a stroller…MOL MOL MOL  It’d be hilarious!  No Shoks, the stroller will be for us!

DSCN3267

grosssh

What?  For us?  No way is anybody getting me in NO dang stroller!!  I ain’t nobody’s baby….geesh!

This sucks!  I don’t think so Shoks.  I’d love a ride in a stroller…my feet and hips wouldn’t hurt .  What?  You mean you don’t care if Cow Kitty calls you a wimp?  You know how embarrassed you were when he called you a mean  white furball to his friends.  That was just rude Shoko….typical of a growing dudecat that can’t get a rise out of me any other way.

ashcrzmMom…oh mom I  heard from Kali that you’re planning on getting a pet stroller for us…..is this true?  Whatdaya mean by aha?  I’m no baby and don’t want to be pushed all over the neighbourhood with my friends giggling behind my back.

laughing-cat

Let’s forget the whole idea mom…ok?  No….you think Kali really needs the help?  You lost me mom.  All I hear from you now is yada, yada, yada!  It’s not fair…this sucks big time.
C’mon Kali let’s mellow out and relax….mom can be so stubborn.
Welcoming Shoko home At least the stroller’s not here yet….that means we have more time to change mom’s mind.

Shoko black

Kali orange
Kali and Shoks

45 thoughts on “What’s This I Hear?

1. lexitheschnauzer

Shoko, why don’t you try to convince your Mom to get a single pet stroller just for Kali. Show her how unselfish you can be. Plus, that way you will still get your exercise to keep you fit and trim. Can’t wait to hear how this all works out.

I like this idea Lexi!! The idea being…I’m so giving and thoughtful of big sis. Mom would like that idea. Mom says she will still walk me in the Lane but since a black standard French Poodle moved in on the other side of the Lane….I won’t go past his fence. Well of course not, he barks with a funny accent. So mom wants me getting fresh air. I sit on the deck!

Thanks for the idea Lexi.

Ya think it would be fun?? I don’t know….being pushed about instead of going where I want, when I want. This is a new idea to me. I suppose I’ll have to wear that dumb harness that makes me mince about instead of leaping like the powerful cat I am. I have think about this my friends.

That is Kali’s dream….to visit the peeps in the Extended Care where mom goes to visit. Kali wants to purr at them and see the peeps mom talks about. I don’t want to go see them……I don’t know them and I’m reserved around anything I don’t know…… I know mom will make me try out the stroller…..she’s relentless when she gets an idea. I do think Kali will love the stroller.

2. Cathy Keisha (@CathyKeisha)

A stroller? The French bulldog next door rides in a stroller and I hear his sisfur cat always jumps in it. TW had bought something along the lines of a rolling luggage cart she throught she could wheel me around in but I wouldn’t get in it.

A French bulldog gets to ride in one? Does he look like he likes it? His cat sisfur jumps in….perhaps these anipals have a screw loose! Could this be a new trend in walking…get the peeps to do the walking and Kali and I can sit and growl at everyone. TW sounds like a gas to me. That rolling luggage cart would be so unique in your neighbourhood. Everyone would get out of your way…fur sure.

How does Sammy P feel about the idea and Phoebe….do they look like a fairy tickled there chins when you told them about it. I bet Sammy P was holding his paw over his mouth in shock or awe! A Cat Scout being driven around the neighbourhood….I can decipher coded messages and read a topographical map…Geesh…this is embarrassing.

Fun for whom? I can vividly see Kali cleaning her leg in the stroller and peeking over the side but I can’t picture me in there. What am I doing? Sitting and pouting? I must cogitate on this turn of events.

So you are a stay at home kitty, Cody? A walk in a stroller may just terrify you. There are so many new smells and sounds. It wouldn’t tempt me to go any further than the Lane cause I used to watch mom and Kali going for a walk on the school grounds. I would stay by the fire hydrant in the front yard and wait for them. They were so slow. MOL

I really think that’s what mom had in mind when she purchased the stroller. Kali will be 14 next month and walking is getting very difficult but she still must walk to keep the use of her legs. However, a nice walk seeing new things will perk her interest in life. Mom wants to see her wide eyed again. I don’t know if I’d have the guts to take a nap in the stroller. Good going my friend.

Now, this I can understand. It’s a safe way to see places I wouldn’t normally. If Kali is with me I shouldn’t be nervous….not that I’m scared….nothin’ scares me. Yes, Kali will purr me to relax.

Thanks my friend.

I think the stroller is a brilliant idea AND I know Kali will like it and I hope Shoko that you will give it a whirl too. It will be like a walker only with room for kitties on board! Your Mom will be safe when she walks and so will you girls…..seems like a WIN/WIN to me! Think of it as you girls having your own PURRSONAL limousine and chauffeur!

Hugs, Sammy

I like this idea Sammy…mom has to do the work and Kali and I just need to bring what we need for the trip. We could bring some nip, treats and perhaps a nipitini. Maybe I could share with mom. No dog can get at us….mom would beat him up! MOL

4. easyweimaraner

yes, that clothes make the bestest bed, you are a lady with class Shoks, I guessed it! I hope you will give that stroller a try, imagine what places you could enter riding in your stroller….not even the sky is the limit when you have a stroller…. I hope it will work and you will like your new Feline-rari :o)

I definitely will try it, Easy. I’m not expecting much so shouldn’t be disappointed. I would like to see around the school…just what made Kali and mom walk over there? A Feline-rari…..a great name but I doubt mom can walk that fast. MOL

Doesn’t Houdini want to share with Hemi and Mouse Girl? He shouldn’t have all the fun/terror to himself….spread the wealth around. How about you Bacon….ever get the urge to see the neighbourhood?

1. Piglove

Snorts with piggy laughter! I have been known to walk up the street with mom to Nana’s house. I don’t mind. Houdini loves to go for walks but you are going to carry him back thus the stroller. Hemi and MouseGirl – HA! MouseGirl hides from everyone and Hemi would be creating fights in the streets – too funny huh? XOXO – Bacon

Woops. I forgot about Mouse Girl’s phobia of one and all. Yes, Hemi is straight on with her opinions…could cause havoc in the streets. Bacon you need exercise not a ride to nanas. Houdini won by default. MOL

MOL…Eric sounds like Kali…she liked the wheelbarrow too. Not so much now cause its a big jump. You’re right Flynn, it could be fun and I must give it a chance. I would be jealous if mom and Kali went off alone so I will try it my friend.

5. databbiesotrouttowne

kali & shoko…….a veree nice purrson gived uz a stroller a few yeerz bak…de food servizz gurl even took it ta cuzin boomer & dai$y’s houz for them ta chex out…..we all loved it…TA TAKE NAPS IN….. but de minit it started ta moove…..we dinna like it one bit….thatz just uz tho…. but ewe may N joy one ….and ya can stretch out for a nice see clooded snooze 🙂

tuna of moon ♥♥♥

Wow, wasn’t that kind…to give y’all a stroller. I wonder if this woman didn’t like it….just thinkin’ out loud. It does sound cozy inside the stroller. I wake slowly and could be halfway down the block before discovering we have left the house. That would be horrible. Then again Kali will be with me and she will help me. I better not sit on Kali’s face anymore or she’ll twice about helping me. MOL

Let’s not give Shoko any more ideas and reasons to hate the stroller….sight unseen I might add. Although I believe she has this idea already, after all she is your prodigy. MOL

Kitty kisses,

Kali

7. niasunset

Nice to meet with you and with your cats. They are so lovely, I came here from Lovely Easy and his humans’ blog world. And I am coming from the Orient Express 🙂 Thank you, Love, nia

I love the idea Binky. I can see all sort sof things outside….otherwise I wouldn’t be able to go to these places. Shoko just hates change and will fight with mom over the stupidest things. That’s my sis….blowing at windmills. MOL Kali

8. Deziz World

Oh girls da stroller’s gionna be so much fun. And hey Shoko, you can get your strollin’ badge at cat scouts. Me hasn’t been able to go fur a stroll in days cuz of all these storms. Yous gonna luv it. Me can’t wait to see ya’ll havin’ a good time.

Dezi

Well, I must say my expectations are very low so anything above a suitcase on wheels should be an improvement. I know it will be great for Kali but I’m no friggin’ baby….this upsets me Dezi. I don’t know how you do it? The stroller hasn’t arrived yet so I have seen nothing that makes me feel optimistic.

Loves ya my furry friend,

1. Deziz World

MOL A suitcase on wheels. MOL Aaaaaaw Shoko it’s not like a baby stroller at al. Yous mommy could fit your favorite bed or nip blanky in it fur you to sit or lay, ahnd you can even stand up and walk around a bit. Yous not have to be strapped down like no baby. It’s gonna be pawsum.

Dezi

9. Timmy Tomcat

Einstein: Shoo I think that stroller would be fun. I would love to go out and get fresh whiffies and see whats what
    Buddy: Ah agree wit ya Kali. Some time ah feeling a bit slower and takin a ride may be fun!

Shoo: Really? It’s true I could get sniffies of fresh air but I do anyway when I go to the Lane. I think seeing new things will scare me.
    Buddy: I’m not so sure of this case on wheels…..it will take time to warm up to it. MOL

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w