Artsy, Fartsy Caturday with Shoko

Mom did up an artsy photo on Corel Photoshop.  She chose the effects at random and this is what she came up with.                                                          ShokoskinsmPersonally, I don’t think it suits me.  I look like a fancy bowling pin and am waiting for someone to throw me down the bowling lane.

If you want to see charming artsy photos, take a look at Athena and Marie’s Caturday art….just click here.

48 thoughts on “Artsy, Fartsy Caturday with Shoko

HAHAHA…..Shoko you do kind of look like a cat-bowling pin just waiting for that bowling ball to arrive and knock you over! However, it IS an interesting effect – you have to admit that!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

2. Dragonheart, Merlin and Devi

That’s a very interesting effect! Now that you mention it, you do sort of look like a bowling pin. Don’t worry, we won’t try to knock you down.

3. easyweimaraner

you look like the cat master or a wizard of a mirror palace… please put a magic spell on that weather-guy he promised sun and we got rain… after my mom had 3 washloads od laundry outside :o(

Oh I wish!! I would make it nice and kitty warm here and then a sunny day with a slight breeze at your house. Sounds good. We are suppose to reach 10 above today…I’m excited.

Shoko, you look a bit scary, and we know you are a fun cat, not a scary cat. It is cool art, however. We love your Easter header as well. You all look meowvolous. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth snd Calista Jo

1. Nylabluesmum

Funny you should mee-yow thiss Shoko…LadyMum sayss mee can hear like a BAT an nuffin getss past mee 😉
        Sumtimess mee wishess mee not hear so well, mew mew mew…An mee can hear you sumtimess an you have a luvley littul mee-you Cuss-inn Shoko…..

MOL…you must hear like ze batman then. It would be annoying to hear everything whether it was interesting or not. I’d love to hear your wee voice Dharth. Mine is not that wee some days. MOL

Sure is different…a bowling pin is something I don’t care to be again…thank you very much. Kali can do this next time. Kali gets all the soft jobs like looking like a heart. Not anymore sis!

Glad you like the header. Mom was shocked at how big it was….she said it scared her.

We are hoping for warmer weather now that the ice has left the soil. We love your tips for this time of year. What should we be doing while we wait for warmer weather.

5. Piglove

Snorts with piggy laughter. It does look like a bowling alley. But let me tell you something my sweet little friend – you’re the cutest bowling pin I’ve ever seen. ❤ XOXO – Bacon

6. Hailey and Zaphod

Dear Canadian Cats, We have heard so much about you on blogville but haven’t found you until today. We are excited to get to know you better (and will be following you). [We are Canadian Dogs, we live in the Gatineau Hills!].

You’ve heard about us…little ole nip pickers, us? We will stop by and take a peek at our Canadian Woofie friends..eh? The Gatineau Hills. Mom and dad would like to go there one day.

7. Nylabluesmum

😉 Mee iss thee original BATMAN LadyMum sayss……an shee hearss all most as good as mee Shoko!! Good sounds are good butt them loud drillin an noisy motorbikess are sumfin else all too- gether…..An mee can holler loud all so….when mee wantss too 😉