Oh No, Say it isn’t So….Not the Furs!

shokkazm

Hang onto your furs Shoks this smacky paw is going to rock…your..your…  What’s the matter Kali, you’re staring at me in my private place at the base of my tail?  That’s rude!

shokkast

I’m sorry Shoks but it looks like you’re turning grey at the base of your tail.  Nome?  Really??  You’re not blowing nip up my nose, are ya Kali?  No, of course not!  You are going grey at the base of your tail.  Look for yourself Shoks?

shoktail I can’t see any grey Kali.  I’ll ask mom…she’ll tell me the truth.  You better clean the mess you made on the bed first.  You’ve brought half your toys onto the bed.  Mom’ll be ticked.  You’re right Kali.  A quick paw swish and we can get these toys on the floor and under the bed. MOL

Mom. am I going grey at the base of my tail.  Stick your tail up here Shoks.

shtaOh my, Kali’s right, you do have some grey hair but it’s like salt and pepper coloured.  NO!!!  Say it isn’t so, mom.  Einstein won’t like me anymore cause I’m going grey and he’s such a young mancat.  I’m only seven and Kali’s 13 and she doesn’t have any grey furs!  It’s not fair mom!!!   Have you really looked at my furs Shoko?  Maybe I have grey hairs and you never noticed.  I’ll check your fur and let you know if you have any grey ones Kali.

Is Kali  turning grey and how will Shoko tell Einstein she’s getting old?  Will mom find the toys under the bed or step on the toys that Shoko’s smacky paw missed?  Find out how Shoko and Kali’s world turns next post.

Shoko black print

Kaliorange print

Mom…….olive green

Kali and Shoks

40 thoughts on “Oh No, Say it isn’t So….Not the Furs!

Shoko I don’t think Einstein will notice any gray hair on your tail or anywhere else because he’s “IN LUV” and we overlook lotsa stuff when we’re in that state of mind! Besides, a little gray hair gives is distinction……what guy doesn’t like an “experienced girl” anyway????!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Hugs, Sammy

Aw Sammy, you are so kind. Einey is so young and I don’t want to look like a battle axe compared to him.
      I’m not really experienced, I just look it with the grey furs. You’re right though, Einey doesn’t look at my tail as we”rere usually having fun and as long as the grey furs don’t hit my face, Im golden. hehe

Luvs,

Sounds like your mom may have a streak of grey….that would be cool. Just like a racing stripe! My furs are like someone sprinkled salt…grey salt on my tail. You know…”A little dab’ll do ya.” MOL

Thanks Cupcake….you thought of another way to look at the greys.

Nose Rubs,

2. easyweimaraner

Einstein will love any grey hair of your tail, I’m sure. And if you are unsure I can send you the color my mom used once to de-grey her eyebrows… they turned red after the coloring,wow she looked like the sis of Scott Thompson

Grey furs are refined and sexy on a man cat not on a female Siamese…..especially a Seal Point! We just look like we’ve seen better days. You would look sexy and debonair with grey fur Bacon.

Luvs ya Bacon,

3. Deziz World

Aaaaaaw Shoko, don’t worry ’bout dat/ Yous not gettin’ older, yous gettin’ wiser. MOL Sissy has a few gray furs too, but she don’t feel old. Least most days she dusn’t. MOL Weez sure Einstein will like you no matter da color of yous furs. Have a pawsum weekend.

Dezi and Lexi

1. Deziz World

Hmmmmm me wuldn’t say a fing Shoko. And ifin hims did, me wuld tell him it’s bad manners to be talkin’ ’bout a girly’s age or weight. MOL

Dezi and Lexi

4. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko….ewe noe….gray iz de new “IN” color over ther in all oh holly wood…..sew……

pluz…we haz been palz with einstein for…..for ever…. N we noe him wood loves ewe if yur tail furz waz purple !! ~~~~~~~~~~ waves two kali

heerz two a jewel tetra N jawfish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

You mean something like orange is the new black? Never did understand that…..I’d have to be totally colour blind to think Kali is me and I was having an out of body experience. So, let’s say silver, is the “in” colour out there in holly’s wood. Ya mean the peeps out there go around with silver furs? I’m not in Holly’s Wood. I’m right here in Blogville with my friends. I’ve had several suggestions how to look younger….I don’t know if I care for them.

Well, my fishy friends have a relaxingweekend…just for the halibut.

PS: Kali is waving our catnip fish back at ya.

1. Einstein

All my pals are so right Shoo. I cannot even see any gray and if I did it would make not a whit of difference to our deep abiding lovey dovey. You warm heart and beautiful Seal Point good looks bowl me over every time we are together my sweet.
      Psst. There is a mousey sticking out from under the bed. hee hee
      Your Main Man Cat
      Einstein

Einey, you are the bestest mancat EVER! I was so worried I could only sleep for 8 of my usual hours 13 hours yesterday, after Kali and mom told me I was grey in my private area. I of course was horrorfied. You have put my mind at ease and I won’t be tossing and turning tonight. I’ll be winning the race with you by my side.

Kissy kissy for my main man cat,

Shoo

5. pilch92

I am sure Einstein would love you even if you turned completely gray. I would love it if my cats brought toys on the bed, they never carry their toys around.

I think maybe he would Sammy and Ellen. He sent me an e-mail which I will share with everyone soon. Toys on the bed are great but mom does get ticked when she sits on a toy when she is trying to get comfortable….like a naner in her bed.

Really? No, seriously CK? You? Well I feel so much better cause I would never know. You are as stunning as ever. I hope you keep most of your furs cause its cold without it.

Nose Rubs,

6. Nylabluesmum

Deer Cuss-inn Shoko those furs are silver an not grey…which meenss yur a reel beeutee,,,,mee has silver white furs inn mee furs all so. An mee only 18 monthss old…
    Do not wurry! Einstein adoress thee floor you walk on……
    An mee hopes yur Mumma not step on any of yur toyss….mew mew mew…..
    ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Dharth Henry~~

Really Dharth? What a relief. So you’re saying it may be a throwback in my genetics that cased the silver. Maybe I had a relative like you that had silver furs to start with. I never thought of that but it is possible. My biological mother was not a church going lady and had loose moraLS SO ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN MY BIO FAMILY.

8. Nylabluesmum

Deffintelee Shoko…Aunty Mingflower had silver in her furss an Aunty Nylablue had white inn her furss that just sorta popped up….
    Mee-you mee hearss you about yur Mumma….mee birth Mumma Tori was wooed bye mee Pappaw King George out inn thee barn an mee an Tyerrone an Tangerine were thee result 😉

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )