Today Is Crisp Mouse Eve

Cow Kitty decided to visit us and spread….well some joy.                                                               cowkittysmmA little bit of the feather is too much to resist for Cow Kitty.                                                                       cowkittyfeathersmOnce I discovered Cow Kitty playing with MY feather toy, I showed him my teeth and he decided to leave.  He went over to the caging around the buried nip and proceeded to do a little dance.                                                                       cowkittynipsm

Finally, Christmas is tomorrow and we can eat, eat eat and look into these pretty bags that seem to smell like super powerful nip.                                                                DSCN2396We are so very lucky to have love under the tree just for us.

We are also blessed to have such great friends on-line.  We enjoy your blogs and are delighted when you pop over for a visit.

May your Crisp Mouses be perfect.

Love to all our wonderful friends

Shoko and Kali                                                                                  Kali and Shoks

32 thoughts on “Today Is Crisp Mouse Eve

Cow Kitty obviously thought Christmas at your house would be more fun than at his! Well looks like you have lots of great STUFF under your pretty tree! Have fun opening everything…….we hope you and your Mom and Dad have a LOVELY Christmas together full of love. Thanks for being our friends – blogville would NOT be as much fun without you!!!!!

Hugs and Meowy CrispMouse,
    Sammy and Mom Pam

What a lovely comment Sam and Pam. We all know you are a staple of blogville and without you, we would still be frustrated and stumbling around with the blog. May your Christmas be a fun filled time. Relax and enjoy some jolly good food. Even if you do have to cook it Pam.
      Luvs,

Shoko, Kali and Jean

2. Deziz World

OMC Shoko Cow kitty sure is a cutey playin’ fwu da door. MOL Did you scare him? MOL We can’t wait fur Christmas. Yous tree is bootyful and lookit all those purresents. We can’t wait to see what y’all got. Have a very merry and blest Christmas.

Dezi and Lexi

I did scare Cow Kitty when I showed him my teeth but he kinda scared me when he showed his teeth back at me. He has lovely white teeth. hehe
    Have a super day together tomorrow. A great time to grab mom and just play. Until supper that is….well mom does have to cook it.

Big hugs ladies,

Shoko, Kali and Jean

4. lexitheschnauzer

Merry Christmas my North of the Border kittie friends. I am talking to Noodle about us flying up to see you in the six foot plane he said is in his back yard. I think we will both fit, if he doesn’t eat too many Christmas treats. BOL!

Kali and I would love a visit from you two. There is room for a six foot plane in the backyard as long as you don’t taxi for long. MOL Let’s hope Noodle doesn’t get carried away with the treats.

Have a great day my friend.

Nose Rubs,

Shoko and Kali

5. Sxa-nu-xa

Oh Shoko, Kali, Mommy and Daddy! Wes is sending yous the bestest wishes!
    Merry Christmas to all of yous! May your life be filled with the wonder and hope of Christmas all year!
    Love Nellie and Mommy

This is such an exciting evening Nellie….Kali and I are playing in a box…MOL…what fun. Hope you are doing well my CFH buddy. I didn’t read about your vet visit. Have a super fun day tomorrow.

Nose Rubs,

Shoko and Kali

7. Cathy Keisha

Looks like you’re blessed with love under the tree and in the Cat Blogosphere. We look forward to your blog and it’s one in our Top Sites page. Merry Merry Christmas from La Condo Keisha to your abode.

Mom has fallen way behind at reading the blogs and I, for one, am disgusted with her laxadaisakle approach to Christmas. She could stay up all night every now and then and she’d be caught up in no time. After all I’m up and scouting around the house for burglers most nights. I really don’t understand peeps CK.

We love your blog and it is a must see…..if mom can keep up with life. Thank you so much for the kind words about our blog. We have taken any info about the blog to heart….like when mom was using images with watermarks….a definite no no but mom didn’t know till you mentioned and we appreciated it.

Love,

8. Buddy Budd

We thank yoo fur da great gifts! It was so fun and we poster all bout it today.
    Love ya Kali, head bumps and whisker kisses
    PeS
    Einstein says hi to Shoko an sends a kissy
    Buddy Buddy

You are so welcome guys….if we were closer we would share some super high grade nip from my uncles’s backyard up in the Rockies. Man is that stuff potent! Kali and I have both just licked the bag….no clawsand no teeth…just licking the bag…..wow what a kickeronee! We will pop by your blog right away.

Kitty kisses,

Kali and Shoko

Buddy Budd…you are my hero and I long to lay by your side. We are so lucky to have found each other. Shoks is nattering on about Einey and how is tail is as huge as a furry truck. Boy, what a story teller!

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

10. Nylabluesmum

Felix Cow Kitty iss movin inn Cuss-innss…he iss werkin sum sort of majick spell on yur Mumma…mew mew mew…..
    Yur tree iss gorgeeuss!!
    Meowy Katmass mee sweet Shoko an Kali ❤ ❤
    Siddhartha Henry =^,.^= an LadyMum 🙂

haha…He was having a jolly good time with mom at the door. I like him balancing on the chicky wire. What a ham he is….similar to you, Bacon. However, you are more aristocratic than Cow Kitty.