Thursday is Purrsday for Us

I freaked mom out today. tee hee  I sat on her lap.  It’s been over 3 years since I last sat on her lap.  She was all, “Quick grab the camera, Kali’s sitting on my lap.”  Dad came rushing in with the camera and took my picture.  Talk about one furry girl feeling mighty important!  Wow!

DSCN4437

Now, mom has a nice picture of my butt or tocks, tee hee….butt-tocks and her hand.                                                                                          Much better.  I look good too.  Clear blue eyes.                                                                        Shoko had to come in and see what the fuss was about.  She gave me head butts!  I couldn’t believe it.  She really loves me. After all these years, the truth comes out.

May your day be warm and wonderful.  No matter what the season.

30 thoughts on “Thursday is Purrsday for Us

1. databbiesotrouttowne

kali…my stars, bravo for you…I have lived for nearly 13 years and can count on one paw the number of times I’ve been a lap cat girl…..and shoko, it was indeed very nice of you to give your sister head butts……not that I shall give any to my brother boomer; just saying~~~ hugs to you both from dai$y =^..*= ♥♥♥♥

Mom’s hoping the lap thing happens more often but we’ll see. Some days, I’m just not into someone patting me all over, you know what I mean Dai$y. I was so stunned when Shoko gave me head butts….I was all prepared to hit her in the face and here she was nice to me. How embarrassing!

Kitty kisses,

Kali

MOL Get your bony self off me….that’s so funny Cupcake…teehee. You must be slim and beautiful. It’s hard to keep slim in this day and age with so many treats and goodies around the corner. I say 3 cheers for Cupcake.

Kitty kisses,

Kali

4. lexitheschnauzer

Kali, you gave your Mom a happy surprise, then Shoko repaid you with the same. Great karma going on around there.
    Me, I peed on the carpet cause I was mad about my bath, so I got put outside where the sky peed on me. Talk about karma!

MOL….sorry Lexi but that struck me funny. It wouldn’t be so funny if the sky peed on me but it was so funny. What is it they say? Karma’s a bitch! They can be right.

Kitty kisses,

Kali

haHA…this time mom thought it was funny…she has a rather strange sense of humour….like me. She is also a pee and barf specialist. She knows when a barf is coming on by the expression on my face. I haven’t peed in the house so can’t speak of that one.

Kitty kisses,

Kali

Well, thank you Ellen, so do you. blah blah! What do you mean that’s rude, mom? Oh no I would never hurt Ellen’s feelings. Oh my, I am so sorry Ellen….mom says I should never mention your tocks. Although I know you have them and their nice. Alright, I won’t say anymore about her nice butt.

Kitty kisses,

Kali

6. Deziz World

Oh Kali weez so happy fur you and fur yous mommy. We knew Shoko luvved you so dat’s not news to us. 🙂 Da foto is bootyful, now yous gunna have to fwame it and make a point to do it more offen.

Dezi and Lexi

1. Deziz World

Yep Kali, mommy’s laps awe like dat. Enjoy, we know yous mommy will. And we know she wuld luv it to happen more offen. Now dat yous memowy has been refeshed ’bout how good it is, just maybe…

Dezi and Lexi

7. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you Kali yur lookin so comfy on yur Mumma’ss lap!! Mee betss shee as so-o happy rite???
    An yur Mumma an mee Mumma sit thee same way on thee couch….mew mew mew…..
    ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Siddhartha Henry~~

1. Nylabluesmum

Mee not a ‘lap kat’ either Shoko! Mee doess walk across her lap an once inn a while I stand on her lap butt that iss it!! Wee iss so alike….
      ~~head rubsss~~ Cuss-inn Siddhartha Henry~~