Wednesday’s Wordy As….. Hi There!

When mom and dad were in Barkerville they got their picture taken.  Prepare yourself…..this is unique my friends.

Mom in a bonnet and dad looking like he’d beat the cwap outta anybody interfering with his family.  MOL

Today is also Collect Rocks Day so Bashful and Chip went out to the Lane to chat with the local stoners and rockers.  I see them headed for home now.  They have some pebble with them.

Hey Shoko  I would like to introduce you to my new friend.  She is very shy.

What is her name Chip?  Gee, I don’t know.  She grabbed a ride with us when we left Barkerville.  Really?  Where did she hide?  She climbed into the bag with the other flats.  She must be hungry….what does she eat Chip?  The same as you and Bashful?  Yeah, let’s get your mom to give  her some of the good stuff, sifted sand.  Is she alone or did someone come with her from Barkerville?  Another stone came with her.  This little pebble is quite young.  How old is she Chip?  I don’t know for sure but she is around my age.  Bashful is talking with her friend and thinks he may stay with her as she is very upset about leaving Barkerville.  OK, I’m sure Bashful will help her.  You make her comfy Chip and try to find out her name.

Mom is very happy with her canning from the other day.  The end is now in sight.

Kali is delighted with our Yeowwy Green Fish mom got from the opening of Pet Smart.

I wonder if Bashful will bring the upset stone home?  Guess I’ll find out soon.

21 thoughts on “Wednesday’s Wordy As….. Hi There!

1. Cathy Keisha

Cute stone. I wonder if Chip and Bashful are related to the cat rocks that my furrend Tiny Pearl Cat sent me? They’re stunning gray like me. That pic of your humans is nice. They look much younger than my peeps.

2. pilch92

I love the photo of your folks. We have a PetSmart opening near me ( 30 minutes away)- I need to watch for the grand opening. I miss cow kitty, I hope you show a photo of him soon. Your Mom’s canning project looks way too familiar to me- I am sick of tomatoes, they are so much work to can.

Cow Kitty hasn’t been out and about lately. It’s pretty cool up here…-2C overnight. Which is 28F. No sun during the day either. I am tired of canning tomatoes. I have enough to last us 3 years now.

3. kandykid

Yes that Barkerville picture, we had to dress up and the cowboy boots I had on darn near did my feet in. Chuckles, but it was a fun wet day. Dad.

What a great photo your Mom and Dad had taken at Barkerville! They look GREAT! It’s nice that you have a new little stone friend too…….she looks like a certain Siamese I know! So glad you have a new PetSmart – they have tons of GREAT toys and foodables there…….

Love, Sammy

Mom and dad do look wicked fur sure.

Mom said she was disappointed in the new Pet Smart up here. There were no yeowwy nip toys nor the new food we started that we LOVE. Purrfect Bistro is the name….Duck Pate. The fountains were more expensive than the ones at Bosleys. She got my cousins a couple of different toys for Christmas. She shops real early. Mom says the prices go up closer to Christmas.

(((Shoko)))

5. PigLove

Squeals! They are making friends fast – what an awesome rock that stowed away. So cute and feline! And the picture of your mom/dad. OMP! I love that! My mom/dad saw it last night and went bonkers for it. So adorable!! XOXO – Bacon

She is a little charmer….well, as far as a pebble goes. MOL Mom certainly has the tomatoes…they won’t starve that’s for sure. Mom has to roast the sunflower seeds yet. She wishes she knew somebody that has a recipe but she doesn’t. So nice of you to pop by and visit. We must look for the neighbours bones and bring them home for you to chew on while we chat.

(((Shoko)))

6. Deziz World

OMC Shoko, our new stove looks just like y’all’s. Weez sure glad everypawdy had a good time and weez glad dat yous mommy be finishin’ wiff da cannin’. Now she can take a rest. Yous pawents awe so adowable. We luv dat foto. Have a wunnewful day.

Dezi and Lexi

Mom is not impressed with our stove, the two small burners pop out….not when they’re on but just sitting. The oven cooks hotter on one side than the other. There is still more canning and freezing, dehydrating to do but it’s slowing down now. Pretty soon mom won’t have anymore to do but it will drag on for a few more weeks.

Loves ya,

1. Deziz World

OMC We just fawt our stove was wonky cuz of da wirin’ in our pawrtment Shoko. Da one small fwunt burner heats like it’s on 5 when mommy puts it on 1 and da stove cooks weally fast too. Dat’s weally stwange. At least yoyus mommy can see da end soon. Have a gweat day.

Dezi and Lexi

Really? Is your stove a Maytag? I thought Maytag was a good name but since we got it, an appliance service man saif the Maytag name is nowhere near as good as it used to be. He didn’t say what applicance name was the best though.

3. Deziz World

OMC Ours be a Hotpoint. But we fink dat be da cheap line of Maytag. And yep, weez also fawt this was a good bwand. Mommy sez she members da commercials wiff da wepairman dat never had any work to do. MOL Weez just can’t believe weez have almost da same ‘zact stove. MOL

Dezi and Lexi