Flat Shoko Has Left Canada

Kali, did I tell everyone about Flat Shoko that Dad made up for Cat Scouts?  I don’t think so Shoko.    Well butter my butt and slide me to the Catnip!  Sit down my friends have some nip and I’ll tell ya all about it.

Cat Scouts are giving scouts the opportunity to go visit their friends in Cat Scouts via a flat cat.  Well dad made a flat cat of me.  She’s a big sucker too!  I call her FOKO.                                                                                                         Foko

We mailed Foko  at the beginning of August out to DezizWorld in Oklahoma.  Dezi did a post about her visitors.  Click on DeziWorld for the First part and Part 2 for the second half of the visit.  Shoko’s flat cat boyfriend Finstein scame for a visit with brofur Fimmy.  Dezi’s mom made sure there was no look of hanky panky between Foko and Finstein.  Finstein slept at the head of the bed and Foko at the bottom.  We had tons of fun.  Mango from Cat Scouts also popped in for a visit.

Dezi telling Foko a secret...she's not very quiet and that accent...blew me away. What a fun gal.Dezi is going to tell Foko a secret. Foko says Dezi is not real quiet but has such a fantastic southern accent that Foko was mesmerized.  Lexi, Dezi’s sis, sat back and let Dezi enjoy her friends.  What a kind sister.

Dezi’s mom mailed us out to Finstein and Fimmy’s dad and we arrived last Wednesday.  What a houseful in Finstein’s family!  I never saw so many cats all in one place.  I especially liked chatting with Miss Fitz.  We had lots of girlie talk and giggles.  Go take a look at Tomcat Commentary by Tim…just click on the name.

Foko and Einstein taking a rest

Foko and Einstein taking a rest

Miss Fitz was so happy to have another female to talk with that she spilled the beans about most of the family’s secrets.  MOL  Way to go Miss Fitz.

Secrets with Miss Fitz

Secrets with Miss Fitz

Finstein’s family lives in Pennsylvania.  Fimmy and Finstein’s dad mailed Foko, Finstein and Fimmy up to  Canada.  So they should be arriving in another 4 or 5 days.  We are expecting a couple of others from Cat Scouts too.  Woohoo…lotsa visitors.  Kali will be delighted.  Too bad Miss Fitz isn’t a flat.  Kali would love her, I just know those two would get along like a house on fire.  MOL, Miss Fitz, what a name!  I like her already.

35 thoughts on “Flat Shoko Has Left Canada

1. Deziz World

We had a gwat time visitin’ wiff Foko. And we luvved dat Timmy and Einstein kuld be here too. Can’t wait to see what happens when yous all awwive at yous place Shoko and Kali. Have fun.

Dezi and Lexi

We all had such a grand time on the chair and then for a stroll in your fancy stroller and just meowing with you. Foko says your accent is spell binding. Shut her up anyway.

(((Shoko)))

Wait till they get to our house. We have a treat planned for them. Dad is pretty good at this. He has to make a 5×7 now as the big Foko costs a lot to send all over the states.

Shoko your Flat Self is seeing a whole lot of the world with this Scouts adventure! I’m still “in transit” back home from Madi’s……..but I’ll be ready to head back out as soon as I catch my breath.

Hugs, Sammy

This was a great idea for us to visit each other. Please, come see us as soon as possible Sammy…we’d love to see you and Kali wants to talk about your tricks for getting around when you feel all stiff and sore. We can nap out on Shokali Island.

(((Shoko)))

Thanks Speedy…..that is so kind. He didn’t say how old he is but he is REALLY old. Like old man old but he doesn’t act like an old man so its hard to judge his age. I’m 7 and he is way older than me so maybe in cat years he’d be 22. I don’t know any kitties that have lived that long. Good going dad…you beat the Grim Reaper for another year.

All the flat Scouts seem to be having so much fun. Mau wishes that Mom would get off her big b#&t and make him a flat. She keeps promising, but so far…nada! Mom entered you in the Random.org selection for the They Call Me Destiny book. Sorry, you did not win! XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

It is certainly different and a real hoot! If, you do make a flat Miss Janet….make it small….our next one is going to be a 5×7. Dad’s working on it now. He can’t seem to get it small enough.
      Say, that was very nice of you to enter us even if we didn’t win….thank you Mau’s mom.