Happy Memories

Noodle, of noodle4 president nominated us to participate in the 8 photos of happiness challenge  created by Ariel’s Little Corner of the Internet.  So here we are about to share some of our happiest moments…that were photographed with you.

This is one of the first pictures taken of me when I came to live with mom and dad and Kali.  I was so happy to have a new home.                                                               This next picture shows mom and I looking at the computer.  I was wondering what I could do with this thing cause I wanted to see other kitties.  Mom should have known right then that I’d be a computer nut and have my own blog.                                                            Notice how my ears are perked and I’m all eyes for this new picture.

Here is a happy moment for Kali when she was just a whipper snapper.

Kali napping in dad's slipper.  This is a happy contented memory for KaliHere Kali is wide awake and rarin’ to play.

These last four pictures were taken in the old house.  The next four will be taken around this house.

Kali and I sharing a tender moment.  This happens very seldom and mom has to be fast with the camera or the moment has passed quickly.Moving right along we have a picture of me just out like a light.  I was totally exhausted from gardening all day…..I was a delighted but a tired kitty.  Mom says I look like a dead cat.  MOL  Anipals will think I’m weird taking a picture of a dead cat.  Mom you’re so funny!

Mol  I have thoughts of the veggie garden running in my head.

Our next to last picture is of Kali helping mom with the nip.  Kali was delighted to help mom and have the many sniffs of this aromatic weed.

Ok mom…we’ll include your happiest memory too.

Mom smiles whenever she seesflowers, Kali, mealright, flowers this photo because it includes her beloved flowers, Kali and me being nice with each other.

You know I kinda like this one myself.  You Kali?  You betch ur boots Shoko.  We look so good amongst the flowers.  I look like a queen.

There you have some of our happiest memories.  There are so many more.

I am suppose to nominate up to 10 peeps.  I don’t have any idea who has done this challenge and who hasn’t.  I am putting this challenge out with a “tag” on it.  If, you haven’t done this challenge…..please, we want to see your happiest memories, so you’re, “it.”

Rules and explanation of this tag:

• Thank your nominator/s and link them in your post.
  • Link the creator (Ariel’s little corner of the internet)
  • Post your 8 photos of happiness;
  • The photos can be anything that represents a moment, object, place or feeling that makes you happy.
  •        Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it or let the photos do the talking!

Before we go I have to ask Kali if she heard the cat fight last night.  Well did you Kali?  By cracky how could I miss it Shoko.  They must have been on the deck.  I jumped about a foot.  So did you see mom come staggering out of the bedroom just a hot footin’ it to the sliding glass door.  She must have thought cow-kitty was in the fight.  All I heard was Cow-Kitty, Cow Kitty are you alright?  MOL  I heard her alright.

She broke up the fight….all was quiet after her hollering.  That’s our mom.

34 thoughts on “Happy Memories

1. pilch92

Those are great Happy photos- you are both adorable. I love the flower one. I already did this challenge last week so I can’t take your challenge- sorry.

2. kandykid

Mom, yelling on the porch, yes she even woke poor old Dad up. LOL Yes Shok’s you were a very little thing back then, Kali she still has the biggest innocent Blue eyes but don’t let that fool you, she could be a devil of a cat. Dad

Hi Easy, You can tell I was getting over being found somewhere not nice but I made it with mom’s help. Kali has always been a little princess then a queen. She has made things around her royal. Like the slipper….it was her throne…she didn’t fit but that was a mere detail in her eyes. MOL

Hugs,

(((Shoko)))

I love your HAPPY photos girls! Your baby pictures are so darn cute……….I hope Cow Kitty didn’t get beat up in the fight last night – thank heavens your Mom came to the rescue!

Hugs, Sammy

We sure were tiny! Everything must have looked huge to us. We haven’t seen hide nor fur of Cow-kitty since that night. We hope all is well too. You should have seen mom, Sammy. She looked so funny yawning but hustling down the hall in her nightie and then out on the deck calling Cow-kitty. MOL Too funny!!

(((Shoko)))

That picture seems to be especially popular. We are being nice to each other and of course there is that Amareth?….mom has some volunteer s coming up this year and wants to try for some seed.
      Got paws crossed for Cow Kitty.

(((Shoko)))

4. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you Cuss-Innss Shoko an Kali you both were thee cutest kittss!! No wunder yur Pawentss ‘dopted both of youss’!!!
    An you both growed up to bee beeuteefull ladykatss!!!
    There was a fight last nite? Oh no’s!! Was itt littul cow kitty??? Iss hee OK?
    Wee sure hope so!
    ~~head rubsss~~ Dharth Henry~~~
    Purr-amedick at large….

5. Deziz World

Aaaaaaw Such pawsum fotos. Y’all was adowable little girlies. And we also like da touchin’ bein’ nice kinda fotos here. So we weally luvved da last one. We sure hope cow kitty wasn’t in da fight and dat all da kitties was okay. Have a gweat day.

Dezi and Lexi

We were tiny ones. Probably didn’t have a brain in our heads but we were developing and trying everthin’. Mom never yelled at us or hit us so we developed our own personalities. When we were in danger, mom would say, “NO” very emphatically so we didn’t do it. We soon learned no made her unhappy and was dangerous. We haven’t seen Cow-kitty since that night. Of course, its been raining ever since then too. We hope he’s living large at home.

(((Shoko)))

7. malloryim63

Shoko and Kali…those are beautiful Happy photos. Thank you for sharing them with your blog readers. I hope Cow-Kitty is OK. He is really a cutie. Have you decided on a name for your home and garden yet?
    Hugs,
    Scout Charles

Glad you enjoyed our photos Charles. I hope the wee guy is ok too but the weather here is pitiful so we wouldn’t have seen him anyway. It’s raining for an hour, stops for 15 minutes, rains for an hour….you get the idea. No sun.
      We are planning to do a post on the many names that came in for the property and the greenhouse. We were overwhelmed with the names. Such fancy and cool names. We want one that represents this property though. Have you got an idea for a name, Charles? Throw it out and we will put it in with the others. The final choice will be with Kali and I. Thes Anipals are so creative and have cool ideas.

(((Shoko and Kali)))

8. PigLove

Squeals my friends. I didn’t think ya’ll could be any cuter than what you are now – and you were! LOVE these blogs of 8 happiness. I will try to get one out next week. Awesome. XOXO – Bacon
    P.S. Hope your mom is feeling better. We’ve been thinking of her so much this week 🙂 ❤

We are loving this challenge and seeing the photos that make our friends happy. Our favorite is the one with you two among the flowers. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Gulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

That one seems to be everyone’s favourite. Mom says its the best picture because I was greeting Kali after being gone to a travel place for the weekend and there were such pretty flowers.

(((Shoko)))

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )