Talkative Tuesday

I just had to show you the flat me that dad made.  Mom called me off security patrol on my fence to have a look..                                       Shoko zoomedI left the fence just a galloping like a horse across the lawn.

There I was….flat Shoko.  You know I think it looks just like me.

What do ya think?  Is this me or what?

Now, my friends on a serious note.  Raz and Allie of Cat Scouts and their blog  Friends Furever along with Ellie their sister have had a terrific shock.  Their dad has a rare form of cancer on his nose and will require extensive surgery.  The whole family is devastated as you could imagine.  I am asking that you send your mightiest prayers and purrs to their dad to support him through this trying time.  This family has been praying and purring for Bill from the moment we heard the news.                                                       PRAYERSFORBILLMay TPOTP be with you throughout your ordeal.

35 thoughts on “Talkative Tuesday

1. easyweimaraner

I wish I could sit an a fence like you…. butt I sadly failed yesterday and now I’m clueless… and CLAWless :o( I like your flatty-me, it really looks like you :o) I was so sad as I read about Raz’s dad… I sent them a lot of POTP and hugs and I hope, hope, hope the dogtors can chase that cancer away…

Hey Easy, it’s taken me up to the middle of July to be able to jump up on the fence again. I was a little out of shape from the winter goodies and no exercise. If you jumped up on the fence, I think it would slowly fall over…you’re a big guy. I was amazed at how the flat me i exactly like me. Mom had the flat me on the table and was hollering, “Shoko get off the table.” MOL She felt silly when she saw it was flat me.
      Raz’s dad doesn’t need this cwap….he’s seen enough in the last little while. I very seldom have anyone on my blog that is sick but he’s my friend’s dad and I know the family is scared so all our good wishes go to the family.

Big hugs,

1. easyweimaraner

I know … and I’m super sad… he is not only Raz’s dad he also is his bestest friend and I hope so much that he will win that battle agains the big mean c… our paws are crossed and we hope the dogtors can help him to chase this darned c away…

Shoko!!!! It looks JUST exactly like you!!! We hope you have lots of happy travels including HERE to visit with ME! Thanks for posting Mr. Bill’s POTP poster…..we are praying FULL-TIME that things go well for him.

Love, Sammy

My dad did a good job with flat me. I kept hearing, “Oh no…cwap, s-it…..all sorts of bad words andf then he came into the house with flat me. I thought my picture would be ripped to shreds, at least torn after hearing these disgusting words. Dad surprised me.
      The POTP is hard at work for Bill and his family here.

(((Shoko)))

3. PigLove

Love your flat my friend. It looks like YOU but not as cute in my eyes – piggy winks. Will be praying for Mr. Bill. Bless him and his family through this ordeal. XOXO – Bacon

Hi Christy, I see you are up for flat cats. How is the replica of you coming along. I definitely want to visit you. I believe I’m headed to OK for the first trip.
      Thanks for supporting Mr. Bill.

(((Shoko)))

1. Christy Paws

Mom wants to take a new photo of me for the new, smaller flat me rather than use the one she used for BlogPaws. Of course, I am doing my best to cooperate with that — not! I hope to do some visiting in OK eventually too!

After you get made,,,,MOL…come visit us in western Canada. Be the first to darken our doorstep….I could show you meeces, we can scare mom with them….that’s always good for a chuckle.

Yep, real ones with babies too! I am getting soft over the years. Shhh…don’t tell mom but I play with the babies and not rough…we all sit around on soft chairs just outside their den and have a really odd juice…its deep purple so I don’t drink. It’s a cute little family.

4. kandykid

That flat cat is so life like, we were telling to get off the table until we realised what it was. LOL Shoko’s Dad

5. catfromhell

Your flat you is You!
    And wes been purraying hard for our Furiendsfurever cat Daddy Bill too!
    Kisses
    Nellie

6. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko…~~~~ waves two kali ~~~~~~~ yur flat is de total lee awesum est oh awesum….yur dad did a soooper grate job even if him did say 55 times… de werd that sounds like ~~~~~ we haz mega purrs in for raz’s dad …..& mom two ♥♥

Hi there, the flat me? There must be something I can do with this to scare mom or have her think I’m inside when I’m really out playing in the Lane.
    I just know Mr. Bill will be ok.

(((Shoko)))

8. The Swiss Cats

Your flat is pawsome, your dad did a great job ! We heard of Dad Bill on FB and we’re purring for him too. Purrs

Thanks Wally….he really worked at it. Your mom is not lazy. She is busy and she did go to Blog Paws which my mom didn’t. I’ve suspected my mom is cheap so Blog Paws would cost too much. What can we do? That’s just the way it is.

9. lexitheschnauzer

POTP for Mr. Bill. (I finally broke down and told Mom what that meant.) We will all remember him in prayer.
    Shoko, your flat you looks like in cartoons when someone gets run over by a steam roller. BOL!

10. pilch92

I hope you are going to visit us. My flat Sammy just shipped out today to Maggie and Felix then to Sammy- I will send him to you too when he gets back. We are praying for Raz’s Dad.

BlogPaws…wow! Mom has wanted to go but its too far from us. If, they held it in Washington State Nellie and I would be there for sure…The Critters in the Cottage too. Make those purrs hard as he doesn’t sound as good as we’d like him to be.

(((Shoko)))