Pushy Dang Neighbour

Kali did you see a blur out of the corner of your eye.  Sure enough Shoko, I did.  I think its the little guy from next door again.  He’s sure starting to hang around here a lot.  I think he likes you Shoko.  He wants to play with you.  Ya think.

Nuisance Neighbour

Nuisance Neighbour

Hey, he disappeared, where’d that little curmudgeon go?

Here, I’ll help you look Shoko.                           Geesh, he just jumped out at me….cwap I nearly wet myself Kali.  I was never this stupid as a kitten.  No you weren’t Shoko……you were worse!  I’d be fast asleep and you would leap right in front of me so when I opened my eyes all I saw was your face……then you’d smacky paw me with your claws out.  They were just like little tiny pins.  ME!  I’m not like that….don’t wanna talk about it anymore Kali.

This guy is getting closer all the time.

DSCN3592Gimme a break!  He wants to play with me.  I can’t play with him.  He’s too small…..I might hurt him.  He’s lookin’ at the bugs too.  He’s a real flit.  Just like you were Shoko.

Thank goodness he’s gone home Kali.  I don’t know if I could take much more of him.

23 thoughts on “Pushy Dang Neighbour

1. catfromhell

Its good that yous plays nice with the neighbors…Kozmo plays good with Tiger across the street (she looks exactly like Jo Jo) but Jo Jo and her fights like….cats!!!
    Mes hates everybody! And hisses at any and all neighbors (people,dogs, cats)
    Kisses
    Nellie

haha….mom had a cat that hated everybody except her. Then Kali came to live with us and the mean cat loved Kali just like she was her own. Go figure. Moral….you should have had a kitten, Nellie…MOL.
      (((Shoko)))

2. easyweimaraner

I’m sure that little bug will grow and you can play together… you have cool neighbors… we got a more not so cool neighbor … it’s a grumpy ole bat who can’t park a car :o(

At this point I would go for the grumpy ole bat! This little guy keeps right on pushing and popping out of the cedars with no warning…..certainly keeps me alert when I want a snooze!

(((Shoko)))

I never thought of “mentoring” Sammy. I’ll think about it. I got mom up at 6am so I could look and see if the kitty was there. Mom really grumbled and complained….she wouldn’t get up until I insisted with a wee bit of Siamese yodeling. MOL

(((Shoko)))

Hares? You don’t mean furs do you? Whose furs? Or do you mean hares like rabbits? I like the way they hop….I copy them after seeing them on TV. They’re cool. Burdz not so much. The crows are pretty loud around here even though Shoko has a crow friend….yuck!

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

4. DezizWorld

OMC Him’s sure is bwave. He is a cutey tho’. But weez sure hims just wants to play. Good luck keepin’ him in line. And Kali, sissy sez she knows just what’cha’ mean boyt bwatty baby sisfurs. me finks me oughtta be takin’ offense at dat. MOL Have a gweat day.

Dezi and Lexi

You’re right Christie…he is pretty young to understand what sayings really are. We don’t know how he gets over here we have a 6 foot fence but in parts it is 4 ft. Still pretty high for this gaffer.

(((Shoko)))

6. angelswhisper2011

MOL I hiss them away, Shoko…They all just want to rule over your purrivacy….
    We had to laugh about the word curmudgeon and double when we looked it up in the dictionary…and then Granny started to laugh even louder, because she calls me that sometime too…MOL 😀 Extra Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

Curmudgeon is quite different in the dictionary than the way I meant. By the dictionary I’m more like the curmudgeon. Curmudgeon, the way I meant was cute and into everything…busy. An annoying visitor. Glad I looked it up too. Granny is wrong you’re not a curmudgeon….your just curious and don’t want anyone to stop you when you’re investigating.

(((Shoko)))

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

w