A Rude Awakening

Kali, no!  Everybody doesn’t need to know what I did.  I didn’t mean to, I just sorta got into the moment and forgot myself.  Well you have to say something now Shoko, everybody’s visualizing what you might have done.  Go ahead, tell our friends what you did to mom, Shoko.  I’ll just sit here and listen while you explain.    Mol..well, everyone except me, seemed to be fast asleep this morning when the sun came up.  I decided not to wake anyone because they looked so comfy gently snoring away.  I found mom’s ice pack on the bed, hiding under a blanket.  I pawed off the blankie.  Oh, I so love the ice pack when the water gets sloshy!

The water feels so cool under my paws.

The water feels so cool under my paws.

I kneaded the ice pack for awhile, I don’t know how long, Kali.  I haven’t learned to tell time yet. It was getting very light in the bedroom though.  I stopped because my paws started getting wet and they stunk!  I didn’t want to wake mom cause I just felt that I’d done something she wouldn’t like.

The feel of the ice pack gives me goosey bumps

The feel of the ice pack gives me goosey bumps

I lay down cause, what am I going to do….I didn’t realize the blankies would get all wet the longer I waited.

Finally mom woke up and said…”Something stinks.”  I reassured her it wasn’t me…I smelled pretty good for me.  She very quickly discovered the sheets and blanket were soaked and leaped out of bed.  For some reason she looked right at me and said….”Shoko, have you been at the ice pack?”  I couldn’t lie to mom and hung my head low.  There was alcohol in the ice pack to prevent the water from freezing too much.  The bed smelled like an old drunk had been rolling around there with his bottle for a few days.  I guess its bed changing day mom.  Let me help you. I’ll get the wrinkles out for you.

Bet you can't find me

Bet you can’t find me

There we go fresh bedding and it smells like flowers in here….well not like a room where drinks have been sloshed about. Now we’re ready to start the day.

That’s what happened and now mom is fine. Just a rude awakening.

39 thoughts on “A Rude Awakening

1. pilch92

That was a funny story 🙂 I would choose that over the poop Sammy did on the bed today which led to changing sheets too 🙂

Pooh on the bed…eww…stinky! Whether it was alcoholic water or pooh…you both were changing sheets. Although Sammy, I know, sometimes things just slip out.

Hugs,

(((Shoko)))

2. easyweimaraner

Shoko that was a stinky adventure… I’m glad you got not drunken from that stuff inside…. To tell the truth I did that too… and the icepack I damaged had blue stuff inside…. My momma had no clue that they are available without color too, think we better buy one like you have… or wait: like you HAD :o)

Dad made ours Easy. So much percent of alcohol to water. Dad has known to be a little heavy handed so there may be more alcohol than was called for. If, you want to know how to do it…believe me its really Easy, Easy. Just e-mail me and I’ll send the percentages.

(((Shoko)))

Uhoh….well, you couldn’t help it if you like hearing that sloshy sound and the only thing available was that ice pack thingie……it does sound like your Mom forgave you pretty quickly though – maybe when you volunteered to help change the bedding? Smart girl!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

You’re right Sammy, she did forgive me rather quickly. She did have to work to get the alcohol smell out of the comforter…..pooh….it really did stink. Kali left in a big hurry….her nose is very sensitive. Offering to help did seem to smooth out a rocky situation. I must remember this in the future.

(((Shoko)))

It was so much fun Cupcake but I don’t think I’ll try it again…..at least not for quite awhile. It was not a fun situation to be in and Kali was no help.

(((Shoko)))

Oh, oh….then you know how peeps can get angry. That’s a tough one Lexi…..you must feel terribly upset after a pee. I wonder how your peep can help you? It would be nice to find a solution.

(((Shoko)))

Who me…cat from hell? Not really Nellie….just a fun loving dudette…like you. I mean no harm…we are just havin’ fun. Let the wet stuff fall where it may. MOL

Loves ya,

(((Shoko)))

1. catfromhell

Well, mes making yous a Honorary Cat From Hell. Mes sending yous a badge! And will puts yous on the Cats From Hell Page!
        Kisses
        Nellie
        Queen Cat From Hell

4. DezizWorld

Oh Shoko so glad yous didn’t get hurt by any of da stuff in da ice pack. Mommy has a few but they all have gel and gel beads in ’em what be poisoness fur us.

Dezi and Lexi

1. DezizWorld

Oh me didn’t know. What wiff all da stowms and da innewnet bein’ out. Hopefully all this will go away soon and me can be more active.

Dezi and Lexi

Maybe just make a short appearance and say Hi to me. I caught lots of fish and you can have some if you want. The Denmaster will probably give points for the picnic.

5. PigLove

Oh.my.piggy.heavens! At least your mom didn’t wake up on TOP of the puddle and think she did it – snorts. Too funny my friend. Your poor mom! XOXO – Bacon

6. databbiesotrouttowne

shoko….we haz said it bee for…we will say it again….ewe crack uz up…thiz bee hill larry uz !!! 🙂 🙂 N yur mom can bee sayin thanx ta bastet de ice bag wuz knot filled with like…oh…oil oh limburgerz cheeze !!! ♥♥♥

MOL…Limburger Cheese! I heard that was a real stinky cheese. Shredded limburger cheese in oil…..that would make the cheese run all over…hahaha. Would be very gel like though. Something to ponder my friends. I like it.

(((Shoko)))

We don’t mean to, we’re just curious Timmy. Dude, you should see how ice moves when it starts to thaw out. haha…I love it. It’s cool on the paws and who wouldn’t get excited…except mom of course.

(((Shoko)))

9. Pingback: Encore of Dash Kitten.Com’s Interview | The Canadian Cats

10. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you deerest Cuss-inn wee are SO-O related…mee tried this a while ago…..LadyMum cott mee befur mee could make thee Ice Gel Pad leek…..mew mew mew….mee got a scoldin an mee not goin to do THAT again…fur a while…..
    ***Hi-5’sss*** Cuss-inn Dharth Henry =^,.^=

11. Pingback: Siamese Cat Bloggers! Meet two of our best Meezer buddies

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )