Silly Saturday

Are you as bummed out as we are?? It’s been horrifically cold here and now that the cold is gone….it’s snowing like crazy. I tell ya, I’ve had enough! We’ve tried playing, we’ve tried play fighting

Nothing is working…we’re bored.

Kali, how did a cat take first prize at the bird show? He just jumped up to the cage, reached in, and took it. ahahahahah…funny Shoko!!

Your turn Kali. Ok. What is a moggy’s favourite colour? Purrrrrrrple! hahaha…oh ny nipitini is coming out my nose!

Canadian Joke

Dave & Ladine are at the airport in Phoenix, awaiting their flight.
They are dressed in heavy boots, parka, scarf, mittens, all ready to head home to the Canadian winter.
An old American couple standing nearby in shorts are intrigued by their manner of dress.
The wife says to her husband, “Look at that couple. I wonder where they’re from?”He replies, “How would I know?”She counters, “You could go and ask them.”He says, “I don’t really care. You want to know, you go ask them.”
She decides to do just that, walks over to the couple and asks,
“Excuse me, I’ve noticed the way you’re dressed and I wonder where you’re from?” Dave replies, “Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.”The woman returns to her husband who asks, “So, where are they from?”She replies, “I don’t know. They don’t speak English.”

I don’t get it Kali. Oh Shoks you know Saskatoon,Saskatchewan sounds funny to peeps that have never heard it before. Still don’t think its funny! Are these peeps stupid? No Shoko. How are they to know us Canadians think of Saskatoon Saskatchewan as one of the coldest spots in Canada in the winter? I guess you’re right Kali.

imagesSaskatoon

Sorry about the facebook stuff…didn’t know how to get rid of it.

It’s Athena and Marie’s Caturday Art Day today. Let’s see what kind of cwap…oh I mean art mom sends out today.

Here is our entry.

Shoks

36 thoughts on “Silly Saturday

1. Marty the Manx

OMC you two make us laugh!!! Marty’s bloodwork came out ok, weight is down though. Going to buy some Stinky Goodness in the same brand as his cat food and see if it stimulates his appetite. Starting to wonder if he may suffer from a kitty form of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or “winter depression” which is causing him to sleep more/eat less/be more lethargic/lose weight. Keeping my fingers crossed that it does the trick 🙂
    Kelly

I wonder…SAD. That would explain away a lot of problems. Kali would be like that but…no…she eats…lots. So I think its boredom with her. So the visit was good….no terrible illnesses that will kill him. I know you can’t play with them all the time but as you know…attention seems a biggy with Siamese….don’t know about tabbies.

(((Shoko)))

1. Marty the Manx

We play every day and I have been working on moving his toys and trees around to change the environment up. We are getting some sunshine and I am hoping it will warm up enough to get the boys out on their sunporch. Fingers crossed these things will stimulate him! I am also going to Petsmart to look for some new toys that might interest him during the day while I am at work.

It sure is worth a try Kelly. The one on one is very good for his possible depression. Unfortunately, this can’t always happen. Hubby was mentioning that “they” have discovered there is a link from infection to depression. You probably know way more than we do about this possible link.

Jean

2. catfromhell

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!!! Snort! Gaffaw!!! Mommy and mes is rolling around laughing….
    And Shoko – wes LOVES that shot!
    Kisses
    Nellie

Love the joke……made me and Mom giggle like crazy – goes well with the photo too. HAHA Sorry you girls are bored but we’re all in a bit of a cloud with this icky cold weather. Can’t go outside – can’t see any birds out the windows because they’re hiding out in a warm nest somewhere – it’s just BORING! Mom tries to play with me but I’m not in the mood. Gosh – where is Spring???????????

Hugs, Sammy

1. The Canadian Cats

Sammy, I know, it’s dreadful. I hate to be bored…must be off to Cat Scouts today after mom and I go try and build a snowman. There was something coming up but I can’t quite remember what.

Have a great day my friend.

(((Shoko)))

4. Cupcake

Gah! We love that Canadian joke and cartoon picture! Now THAT’S real cold! It’s cold and shivery around here. Mom says I’m a wimp.

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

I always wanted to be able to stick my tongue out like Roxy. It’s not easy Roxy. You look so good when you stick out your tongue…I look like I’m ticked off with everyone. Glad you liked the silly jokes.

(((Shoko)))

5. Christy Paws

MOL! Sorry you all are having such cold weather right now. I almost feel guilty saying we are having a bit of a warm up over the past few weeks. The birds are out and we had a herd of deer this morning – 7 of them. I love your art – I don’t ever seem to stick my tongue out like that but I think I need to work on it. It makes such a statement!

Today it is warmer….-10C or 14F. Mom and I’ll go try and make a snowman. If the snow ,(now listen, this is important), is too powdery, a snowman can’t be made cause the snow falls apart. Powdery snow happens when the temperature is too cold for the flakes to retain much water. So like I said…we’ll try to make a snowman.

(((Shoko)))

6. DezizWorld

Well now let’s see… da foto joke is da funniest. And da video’s not too shabby neever. Y’all awe as usual, just gawjus. Sorry yous got da cold and snows, weez not got snow, but weez too hav da colds and be a bit bored ow selves. Stay warm and weez’ll fink of sumfin’ to do eventually.

Dezi and Lexi

It’s terrible when I’m this bored…I usually get into trouble when I get real bored cause I do things I know I shouldn’t do…just cause there’s nothing else to do.

Have a great weekend my friends.

(((Shoko)))

1. DezizWorld

MOL Yep Shoko me knows da feelin’. It’s not so much dat me duz stuffs, me just dusn’t shut up hollewin’ at mommy. And of course me never duz it where she is. Me has learned sum new sounds, yous know da ones. they sound like meez bein’ killed? MOL So mommy has to constantly jump up and check on me, just inn case sumfin’ be wong. MOL Twy to stay outta twubble.

Dezi and Lexi

I like those names. Sound native to me. I like some of the tougher names…peeps can have so much trouble with them. I never thought of my picture as mysterious but….you got a point there Raven…thanks.

(((Shoko)))