We’re Going Where?

Kali and I are chillin’ in our tidier house. I have run up and down the hall several times with Kali close at my paws.

What’s that racket Kali? Oh, its probably dad playin’ in the basement again….I’ll go see. Cwap! She’s taking a long time…I better go see.

What’s Kali doing in that steel prison…called a carrier. Let go, let go!! I’m sitting in my cardboard prison now too. What happened? It’s not time for our yearly check up mom….no, no, no….the year has just started! All I can hear is “blah, blah, blah” from dad. The roads are horrible mom….get dad to take us home…IMMEDIATELY….if not sooner.

Nobody’s listening to me Kali….and I screamed at them. You have sung the song of our ancestors from the moment we left the driveway Kali and nothing.

The car has stopped…I can’t see out the window. Cwap!! Just as I figured…we’re at the vets Kali.

Who's this joker in white?

Who’s this joker in white?

Introducing Dr. Bowman. He is a vet we never have had before. He”s very young.

Dr. Bowman alias...Dr. No Man!

Dr. Bowman alias…Dr. No Man!

Get away from me. No, I don’t want to play pat and tickle!

Eeekkkk, get that thing away from me! We can play fetch…I’ll throw the thermometer and you go fetch it! What a rude man….

Dr. No Man says my weight is great and all I have is a bit of tarter on my teeth. I’ll bet he does too….Here let me see..Now for the needles.

Ow...that really hurt!

Ow…that really hurt!

I want my carrier NOW…oh thanks dad.

Kali is proud to have her weight taken and is told she is slightly overweight. I am not overweight, I’m voluptuous!

Those needles hurt…where did you go to vet school….I don’t like you!!

OW

OW

TAKE US HOME DAD! Hey, dad listened and is taking us home. I never want to see this man again mom. Where was the good lookin’ vet?….Kali asks. He wasn’t on duty today. You girls are all set for another year. No more car rides or peeps that stick things into you.

46 thoughts on “We’re Going Where?

1. Marty the Manx

OMC! You poor girls!!! Don’t tell Marty, but he has to go tomorrow. His weight is down over the last month and I am worried so I am taking him in for some bloodwork after I get off work. Keep your paws crossed.
    Marty’s Mom

1. Marty the Manx

Well, he is down 1 1/2 lbs. Teeth look good. Temp was good. He was happy to be there until a sick kitty came in crying and then he got all worked up. Won’t get the blood work back until tomorrow evening when the vet does call backs. He did eat the T/D (dental food) that I brought home for Ralphie though tonight 🙂

2. Cupcake

My goodness! What a tumultuous visit. I don’t like that guy at all! What a freak. I hope you got treats (not too many – on account of the overweight problem) and tons of cuddles when you got home. And I hope your parents keep their promise. No more vet!

Love and licks,
    Cupcake

It was horrible but mom said we won’t go to that vet again…he did hurt both of us when he put the needle in. Mom will try and get the good lookin’ guy Kali likes next time or just our regular vet….she is cool.

(((Shoko)))

Thank heavens we only have to go through that horror once a year!!! Well, actually I go every 3 months now but that’s not for the stabby sticky needles anyway….just a quickie check. You girls were very brave and I just bet you were VERY happy to get home!

Hugs, sammy

We were very happy to get home and mom played tunnel with us. The caterpillar game too…it’s like da bird except with a caterpillar….so the caterpillar doesn’t fly.

(((Shoko)))

4. angelajb

I don’t like the vet at all either. Mine comes to me, he’s a mobile vet. I don’t like the shots or being held down. I meow loudly and I try to bite and scratch him.

5. PigLove

How rude.. and he didn’t even offer your a Milktini cocktail before the violation. hhuummph – some manners he has. Speaking of which – uh-oh. It’s been a while for me. I must go search through mom’s calendar on her phone to see anything is going on with moi soon. I have to make preparations for this violation. Thanks for the reminder my friends. XOXO – Bacon

Easy was saying that the vet reads our minds with the thermometer up the butt….so don’t think about your best toys or where they are….the vet will steal your stuffs!

(((Shoko)))

1. PigLove

Snorts and rolls around laughing. I will have to remember that next time I go. Perhaps put that on my cell phone and push the button when the doc invades my space – snorts. Can you imagine the look on his face!! XOXO – Bacon

6. easyweimaraner

Oh nooooo torture day at the canadian cats…. and the thermometer…. they do that to read your minds that way…. never think about your secrets when they come with that thingy :O)

7. The Swiss Cats

How rude ! It was an ambush to bring you to the V-E-T ! What a nightmare, we can’t tell if the thermometer or the needle is the worst ! Purrs

It seems like an ambush…you’re right Pixie and Zorro…after all the work we did for mom the day before too. “Blah, lah and so there”. Mom says that the checkup is a must and we need it. Ya, burt that vet was wicked and very rude…he could have given me a treat before shoving me around. I’d say both the needle and thingie up the butt are equally bad.

(((Shoko)))

9. DezizWorld

OMC No Way!!!!! What wuz dat all ’bout? Sorry yous girlys had to go see da VET man and not even yous nowmal one. Dat’s not wight, dat’s just not wight. Glad yous boff oky, but weez not fink Kali be over weight at all.

Dezi and Lexi

Kali weighed in at 5.2 kg….mom’s still not real good with metric…so that would be 11.46 pounds…11 and a half pounds rounded up. He said she is not real fat…he just would not like her to gain anymore weight and she should be around 10 pounds. Us girls were not impressed and wish to forget the whole experience as soon as possible. With the good lookin’ vet….Kali talked about him for days not this guy.

(((Shoko)))

1. DezizWorld

Well since we weigh ’bout 30 pounds each we fink Kali be little bitty. And fwum da looks of it me wuld wanna furget all bout it too. MOL

Dezi and Lexi

hehehe….typical doctor, eh? When all is good…tell them they weigh too much. I was pissed at him. That was not nice…I’ve had lots of problems and mom thinks I’m doing good…that’s all that matters to me.

Kitty kisses,

Kali

3. DezizWorld

Dat’s wight Kali, yous tell hims. Dat’s zackly what we fink. SPecially when peeps twy to say weez be “fat”. Da nerve after all. Hoo made them da weight pawlice?. MOL

Dezi and Lexi

We would have demanded to leave had it not been our regular Vet. Sure hope you got lots and lots of extra treats and love when you got home. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

11. Nylabluesmum

Come snuggle with mee Shoko an Kali…..mee iss sorry you were so violated at thee Vet’ss…
    Hee did not look old enuff to even shave his fur on his face!
    At leest you do not have to go back fur a yeer; maybee bye then Doc No Man will have gone to werk in a quarry (a kitty can hope rite????)
    If you lived here you could go to Doc Dave who iss gentull an kind an has a nice face & voice!
    Mee will go back in 2 weekss fur a reecheck…mee iss so glad it will bee with him an not Doc No Man 😉
    Luv n ~~head rubss~~ Siddhartha ❤ ❤

Snuggling sounds like a great idea Dharth. We are mellowing out and trying to forget our experience. We wouls love to go see your Dr. Dave but we’ll settle for our regular vet next time.

(((Shoko)))