Hello 2015 and Goodbye 2014….it Was A Very Good Year

Do we have regrets over things we did or didn’t do in 2014? No, not really. I guess we could have done more good deeds but we’re happy with the way things turned out.

Kali’s allergy loosened up and she now tells everyone what she thinks about life and her position in it. Her tummy aches and numerous visits to the kit lit have gone….well, she still goes to the bathroom but not as often. That sounds better. I was going to put a picture here but I think we all can get by quite nicely with out seeing what Kali does in the kit lit….move on mom.

C'mon Mom!! You're goofing around.

C’mon Mom!!

I guess the biggest thing we did in 2014 was to become part of the blogging community. We never realized the fun we had been missing and how many lovely anipals were out there. In 2013 we put maybe 3 posts in our blog but in April of 2014 we finally became real bloggers. We feel welcomed and are enjoying such fine company. We laugh and cry with our new friends through their joys and sorrows. Your accomplishments become a victory for all of us.

I have been purrmoted twice in Cat Scouts this year. I became a Cougar around early summer and last month I became a lion. I was so excited over the ceremony…I kept rushing off to the Kit Lit. Scout Charles and Scout Sammy called me when the denmaster wanted me. It is an awesome ceremony my friends. Just don’t celebrate with nip tea before the event or you’ll be peeing like I was.

Christmas Shoko

Early in December mom sat us down and told us about the kitties she had seen in the BCSPCA. Mom take stuff to the animals there when we have plenty and can afford to share. Kali and I donated all our old toys to the kitties there. A friend of mom’s gave her, “The cat’s meow” for Kali and I for Christmas but I’m scared skinny of it so mom suggested that her friend donate it to the SPCA. Everyone thought this was a great idea…me included.

cat's meow

I can just picture a bunch of kitten faces with wide eyes at the mouse in Cat’s Meow.

All my friends….Have a great New Year’s Eve and a worry free 2015. The only problem we want to see is….”you say dinner is in an hour…too long…let’s have it now!!!”

Take care and be safe tonight.

43 thoughts on “Hello 2015 and Goodbye 2014….it Was A Very Good Year

What a great year it’s been – except for all the friends we lost and those who’ve been so very sick………but meeting NEW friends “softens the edges” of the bad stuff. So glad you’re blogging and have joined Scouts…..it’s tons of fun – like tonight – a New Year’s Eve Bash to end all bashes…………..out with the old and in with the new (kinda like when our Moms change the litter box!!!!). Here’s to you kid…….HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hugs, sammy

2. easyweimaraner

I’m glad Kali’s allergy disappeared and I hope it never comes back.
    And I’m glad you started your blog and I got the chance to meet ya!
    Have a happy 2015, lets share the laughter that will chase all the tears away :o)

Easy, we are so glad we started it too and have met you and your family in France. Let’s hope for a worry free 2015 and if we don’t get one let’s bring on the clowns…eg. Easy and me. hehe

You’re my kinda guy.

(((Shoko)))

3. catfromhell

Thanks for coming to my New Year Pawty! It is so great to start the year with Furrends!
    ________(¯`•.¸¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.•´¯) ___ ________
    ¤¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.•´¯).HAPPY.NEW.YEAR.(¯`•.¸¸ .¤*¨¨*¤ .¸.¤
    _________(¯`•.¸¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.•´¯) ____________
    Kisses
    Nellie

Nellie, It is I that must thank you for putting Kali and I into a couple of new pictures. Mom laughed away like a fool when I was dancing with Easy. Thanks my friends…it was a hoot.

(((Shoko)))

5. Nylabluesmum

Mee-yow yur absoluttlee wunderfull Shoko an Kali to doe-nate yur unused an gentully used toyss!!
    Mee iss so glad wee have met an are cuss-inss now…thiss bloggin werld iss so big mee sumtimess feelss so small 😉
    At leest wee can hang out here together an share storiess rite?
    Luv, Siddhartha an LadyMum x0x0x0

6. Nylabluesmum

🙂 You know Shoko when you said thiss mee LadyMum said you sounded JUST LIKE AUNTY NYLABLUE! Now that iss a compleemint!
    LadyMum had to throw out quite a few thingss of Aunty’ss beecause of the Vie-russ…
    So LadyMum bott mee sum new toyss an mee brott 3 toyss (mee left lotss beehind fur Brofur Tye!) an then a few furendss have given mee sum new toyss too.
    Mee iss so blessed….
    ~head rubss~ Siddhartha

1. Nylabluesmum

Mee-you Shoko mee LadyMum brott a bag of toyss today an shee fixed a few of them an wee iss goin too give a bunch of them too CathyJean lady fur her 2 katss!! Iss nice to give aan reeceeve 😉
      Luv Siddhartha ❤ ❤
      Pee S: Mee wishess mee could have meeted Aunty Nylablue. Mee watchess her videeoss on the lappytop an mee adoress her….

It’s terrific that you are giving a coup;e of your toys to someone that doesn’t have many…it really is good to give and to receive. That was thoughtful Dharth. You would have adored Nylablue…she was outspoken, ever so kind and thoughtfull. She in turn would have idolized you. There wasn’t an evil bone in her body. Keep warm cuz…time to snuggle down with LadyMum.

Lovs ya,

Though we lost many good furiends this year and several are ailing now, it was a good year, especially at Cat Scouts. We are happy to be your furiends, and we wish you a blessed New Year. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

We are so happy we met your family Mau. This year has been fun with all the new things to learn about blogging. The sickness and those that have passed on is not nice and very upsetting. Yet they are anipals that we shall never forget for so many different reasons.

Shoko and Kali

8. DezizWorld

OMC Yous fwaid of it? Weez luv ours. 🙂 It’s gunna be a gweat year this year, and weez so glad yous took to bloggin’. And weez glad yous ow furiends.

Dezi and Lexi

Yeah, it scares me Dezi. Kali loves it but I am scared of it. I know its weird but that’s me. I like snow and you guys don’t…we’re different my friend.

Shoko…the wimp…hehehe

Hi Shoko and Kali! I’m doing a bloggy comment to get this message to you because we’re still getting our email returned saying that you have “excess spam” !!!! Just so you know – we’re not ignoring you, we just can’t mail you (sniff sniff).

Hugs and Happy SECOND day of the year!
    Sammy and Mom Pam

I don’t understand….I cleaned out my mail only 5 left to read….instead of 90. Dad got rid of the trash…I don’t know what else to do. I am still getting mail. What can I do? I’m panicking. If. you can’t get through to me leave a message in cat scouts….I will check it several times today.

Shoks

11. Nylabluesmum

Howw will mee ever live up to Aunty Nylablue’ss rep-you-tashun??? *gulpss*
    Mee thott sharin mee toyss iss a good start shoko. What do you fink??
    Now mee hass to leern not to pounce LadyMum in thee mornin an chew her earss…mee iss a bit highlee strung LadyMum sayss!! 😉
    (Mee wass just plain naughtee; sighss….)
    Luv Siddhartha ❤ ❤

heheeh…Dharth, my man…the nice thing is you don’t have to live up to Nylablues reputation. Nylablue was a wonderful kitty with her own personality and traits. You are Dharth…a fine kitty with your own ways and with your own personality. That is what LadyMum loves about you. You are unique…there is only one Dharth and whether you make a mistake or are extra good…we loves ya. That is family. You are part of our family as well as many others in blogville. If you screw up, that just means you’re like the rest of us….you make mistakes too. Making mistakes is part of learning.

Cuzz’s Shoko and Kali

1. Nylabluesmum

Mee can nevurr live up to Nylablue’ss reputayshun…mee not even gonna try. Yur rite Cussinss Shoko an Kali…mee iss Dharth Siddhartha THEE One an Onlee an LadyMum doess luv mee even when mee iss naughtee.
        Mee wass bettur beehaved thiss mornin an LadyMum kissed an cuddled mee an told mee how much shee luvved mean how glad shee iss to have mee in her life….
        Mum sayss mee iss just beein a kitten an shee understandss 😉
        Fankss fur yur nice werdss Shoko…mee needss good guidance…
        Luv yur Cussin, Siddhartha ❤ ❤ ❤