Quiet Day on the Home front.

It’s a real lazy day here today. Kali is mellowing out on the bed.

DSCN2305
Can you spot the cat?

Mom is making turkey soup in the crock pot and dad is wandering around checking on the turkey soup and looking out the window. Something tells me its time for our story.

I have been out several times to check on my snowmobile and brush the falling snow off it. It’s snowing real hard so I will stay home today and not go up the Lane.

This cartoon reminded me of someone….not saying any names here, just sayin’ it struck me as funny with the kitties eyes peerin’ over the top.

NEW, IMPROVED KITTY LITTER BOX IDEA-1

We got some very beautiful Christmas Cards and want to show them to everyone. Thank you very much to all the kind kitties and their pawents for including us in their Christmas Wishes.

35 thoughts on “Quiet Day on the Home front.

1. purrfectkitties

Awww, Kali looks so cute on that pic! We’re snoozing the day away here too! Oh, and the turkey soup looks YUMMYLICIOUS! No wonder your dad is always checking on it. πŸ™‚ Happy Caturday, sweeties! πŸ™‚ xx Roxy & Tigerlino ❀

Kali looks comfy! That soup looks delish too……I think my Mom’s gonna be making her turkey soup now that she’s down to minimal leftovers. That cartoon is hilarious……!

Hugs, Sammy

Kali has pointed between the pillows out to me and I tried…it is very comfy! This spot is our shared spot now….hehehe We don’t have much turkey left either. Well not now. Mom is happy…tonight the turkey sandwiches and soup and that’s it for the turk.

Your pal,

Neat Raven, black sheets would be awesome for you! Slippery black sheets would show every nail hole…I can always send Kali over for the white fluffy fur if you want to play ying and yang.

(((Shoko)))

3. Nylabluesmum

Psst Shoko dat cartoon kitty looks just like me!! πŸ˜‰ Don’t give *LadyMum* any ideass….MOL!!!
    Iss snowin here too furinallee….mee wass so excited mee went to sleep….
    *LadyMum* wass surrpized mee did not stay awake….
    Luv, Siddhartha ❀ ❀ ❀
    Pee S: Tell Kali shee lookss so cute 'tween thee pillowss! ❀

Hi Cuz and aunty Sherri-Ellen! We are just laying here waiting for mom to put on the dvd she got for Christmas…”Windmills of the Gods”. She likes the old shows and I wasn’t even thought of when this was made. She is slow though. She’s making fish cakes for dad and her supper. I guess she’s come watch the show after supper. You’re right Dharth the cartoon cat did look like you…hehehe Don’t think Ladymum would have a huge kitty litter in the living room…but you never know so I won’t talk about that anymore. Are you going to stay up on New Year’s Eve?

What great cards. Thanks so much for sharing. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

5. Nylabluesmum

MMMM homemade fishy cakess…did yur Mum give you sum??? πŸ˜‰
    Mee had sum more turkey tonite…mee luvss turkey!
    Mee an *LadyMum* laffed over the cartoon. Thee way mee flingss thee clumpin littur everywhere Mum sayss a big box just mite bee a good idea, MOL!
    Happy New Yeer Shoko an Kali an Aunty J.
    Luv, Siddhartha an *LadyMum* x0x0x0

The fishycakes were very good so mom said. They had onions so mom didn’t think we should have the. What with onions being poisonous. However, we did get some Beef pate from Fancy Feast cans for brekkie. Kali is a flinger of kit lit too. Not all the time…just occasionally. She makes quite the mess. Have a great New Year….our friends.

Aunty J, Shoko and Kali

6. Nylabluesmum

Way cool header Shoko an Kali!!!! Wee gonna pawty down rite?? (if mee can stay awake long enuff…)
    guess eatin thee fish wood not have been a good idea then…onionss are stinkie anyway!!!
    Mee LadyMum went out in thee big snow to 2 storess to get mee Fancy Feest Chick-hen Pate! Now that iss deevoshun issn’t it???
    Happy New Yeer to all of youss.
    Luv Siddhartha an LadyMum x0x0x0x0

I thought you had done a great job at Sammy’s birthday party. I would be tired too…in fact I am tired ….up way to long little buddy. Your mom braved such horrible elements to get you Fancy Feast…my kinda gal…we like pate best.

Happy New Years my friends Dharth and Aunty Sherri-Ellen.

(((Shoko)))

8. Nylabluesmum

Mee stayed fur Mew Yeer’s with LadyMum an wee had so much fun!!!
    Mee went over to Unccle Sammy’ss an had brekkie an napss an hung out with mee new furendss…
    LadyMum iss thee best!! An mee hass lotss of Fancey Feest Pate!
    Happy Mew Yeer’ss Day to you Shoko an Kali an yur Mum an Paw too…
    Luv Siddhartha an LadyMum ❀ ❀ ❀

9. Nylabluesmum

MOL yess thiss foto iss of mee ‘chubby cheek’ LadyMum Shoko!! she hass such long hair an shee lettss mee play with her braidss…when her hair iss all out mee luvss to stroke it too πŸ˜‰
    Luv Siddhartha ❀