Shoko’s Race Car

After False Confession Day when I said that I had a race car. A few of my friends thought this was untrue. Well, my buds its true. Dad made me a race car last November for the Cardwood Derby. I love it. Kali checked out all the safety features and I competed with the others in the Cardwood Derby in Cat Scouts. I didn’t win but I had a hoot!

Can anybody think of a cool name for my car?

Ready to Roar

Ready to Roar

Sunday is selfie blog hop at The Cat on My head blog.Here is Kali’s selfie.

Kali Nov.30

Kali Nov.30

42 thoughts on “Shoko’s Race Car

1. purrfectkitties

WOW!!! So cool! What a great race car!!! We’re soooo jealous over here! πŸ˜‰ As for a name… how about “Red Thunderbird”? Have a pawsome Sunday, sweeties! πŸ˜€ xx Roxy & Tigerlino ❀

PEEEEEE ESSSS: That's a lovely selfie of Kali. πŸ™‚

Glad you liked my race car Roxy and Tigerlino. I love the name you came up with. I am patrol leader in Cat Scouts for the ThunderCat patrol and then to name the car the “Red Thunderbird” would be awesome. Thanks my friends.

(((Shoko)))

2. Nerissa's Life

You have a race car? Ever lucky! I’ve always wanted one of those. Unfortunately, my peeps aren’t very good with their paws. I bet if my peeps tried to make me a race car I’d end up with a slow-movin’ barge or somethin’. MOUSES!

Purrs,
    Nissy

3. dezizworld

Oh Wow Shoko what a caw yous got. Dat’s way cool. And yous video i just pawsum. Weez need mommy to take sum movie makin’ lessons. MOL Kali looks very bootyful in hers selfie and yous look way gawjus in yous caw. Weez fink da Shoksmobile oughtta be da name. Weez wish mommy wuld get us a caw now. MOL Hav a Blest Sunday.

Dezi and Lexi

Glad you like my car Dezi….it is fun. Your mommy is pretty busy Dez but if she finds some boxes you could pretend they’re cars. Shoksmobile…I like it but does it sound like a pimps car? I can’t help but think of a pimpmobile…I must be watchin’ too many cop shows….haha

PEE ESS…I really like your Christmasy Avatar.

(((Shoko)))

1. dezizworld

Yeah mommy be busy alwight and me plays caw in da beds ow furiend awnty MaryBeth sent us, so me purrawlly wo ‘t get a box caw. MOL But yous caw duz look cool.

Dezi and Lexi

Dezi brought the name up too…I think it sounds like a pimpmobile….all I need is a feather in my cap. We have 2 votes for the Red Thunderbird and 2 votes for the Pimpmobile…sorry I mean the Shokomobile…I wonder who will break the tie?

(((Shoko)))

Yes, you are breaking the tie Sammy. We’ll see what the other visitors say. I agree the Cardwood Derby was fun. I think that was about the first time we were doing something on a quest…wasn’t it. Oh, Sammy, the ticket to the North Pole was so well done. A definite keeper for memories…I’m so excited to see Santa.

(((Shoko)))

Thanks Pixie and Zorro. Dad really worked at it and dad and Kali spent a long time talking about the safety features. I was just happy to get such a cool looking car. Of course, I do share it with Kali….she takes a nap inside…haha

(((Shoko)))

We had a hoot Wally…I don’t remember if you won but I remember the winner was a jeep equipped with different things on the body like an axe. I think Obi was one of the guys that won. What a hoot!!

(((Shoko)))

um…Cat-a-pult…that is nice and if I could get dad to put in a seat that would throw my passenger out when I press a button (like James Bond), it would be so cool! I’ll put it on the list my friend.

(((Shoko)))

5. Kitty Cat Chronicles

That car is so cool!!! Sampson wasn’t a part of Cat Scouts back when they had the Cardwood Derby. He hopes that they will have another one sometime. Your car is pawesome, Shoko!

Good name Auntie Sherri-Ellen! Unfortunately the names have gone to a poll for voting. Kali really takes things seriously…she is the older kitty of the family.

Loves ya my favourite Aunty,

6. Nylabluesmum

Sorry I missed the poll…I have been out of the loop!
    I can see why Kali takes things seriously.. Nylablue was like that too πŸ˜‰
    Everything had to be just ‘so’!
    Thank you for letting me be your Aunty! It makes me very happy πŸ™‚
    Love to you Shoko & Kali too…
    Aunty Sherri-Ellen ❀ ❀ ❀

Shoko, we can’t believe that you still have your car. Mau’s got recycled just about as soon as the race was over. You are very lucky. We love Kali’s profile selfie. Good job! Thank you so, so much for joining and supporting our blog hop. Ho, ho, ho, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Hi all…I wouldn’t let anyone recycle my car. Granted its down in the basement now but its somewhere to sleep when I do get into the basement. I love doing selfies and so does Kali…so we will be with you for quite awhile.

(((Shoko)))