Christmas is Creeping up Like a, a…… Slug

Kali, what do you want for Christmas?  I don’t know Shoks, I haven’t thought about it.  Well, it is November already and you know I’m not good at saving my treats , so I can exchange them with mom for a giftee for my friends.  So, like I gotta know real soon or you will get zip.  Let me think about this Shoko and I’ll let you know.

Hmmm...*yawn*..a tiny nip mouse would be nice.

Hmmm…*yawn*..a tiny nip mouse would be nice.

Yes, a mouse with fur would be nice…I ripped the fur off most my other mice and now they’re nekked except for their wee head.

Kali's furless mouse

Kali’s furless mouse

Hey Shoks I would like a wee mouse with fur.  This is not the time of year for a real mouse Kali.  Lands sakes O goshin, Shoko!!  I would have a hairy if you gave me a live mouse.  No, I mean a pretend mouse with fur.  That I can do sis.  I think I can afford this gift Kali.

Saturday is also Athena’s Caturday Art Blog Hop. Click here to see more artsy photos.

Athena Caturday Art Blog

Athena Caturday Art Blog

Here is our entry this week.

Kali tinted

Kali tinted

32 thoughts on “Christmas is Creeping up Like a, a…… Slug

1. dezizworld

Those awe sum gweat fotos Shoko and Kali. We luv yous little naked mousie. MOL Mommy sez Lucky used to tear da fur off da mousies too. And yous know what? Weez fink dat be so sweet of yous to giv up yous tweat munny to buy yous sisfur a Christmas purresent Shoko. But ifin yous fink Christmas is cweepin’ up yous havin’ a slower year than us, cuz it seems just like yesfurday dat weez had Christmas. Hav a pawsum weekend.

Dezi and Lexi

Fank yous fur joinin’ us tomowwo fur Blest Sunday by postin’ you blessings on yous blog.

Gee I’d really like that friends but poor ole Kali would be having a dickey bird! Kali is not a typical kitty…she hates being dirty and doesn’t like insects…she is best with household stuff that doesn’t hit or bite back.

(((Shoko)))

Yeah, Kali is a wimp but a loveable one. I have had terrible luck catching mice lately….this is the time for them too…when its turning cold and they’re heading for the warmth of a house. Geez! I keep this up and Kali will be buying me mice for Christmas. Just so I remember what they look like. hahaha

Hi Cupcake, I really have to save and I’m not so good at it but Kali sure does take her mice to the fur factory…you’d think she was making a mouse coat. *giggle, giggle*

Your pal,
      (((Shoko)))

2. Nylabluesmum

Yow Kali diz iz ferst time we seez a piccie of ya!! Yer beeuteefull…are ya Flamepoint Meezer or Flamepoint Birman??? (Just cureeuss) Yer beeuteefull…trulee…
    We hopez ya getx yer furry mousie fer Catmess….Shoko iz a guud Sisfur!
    Yer furendz Nylablue n Sherriellen Mum 🙂 🙂

Hi Nylablue and mom,…my goodness, thank you for the compliment. Shoko is the active and busy one around here so she mostly does the blog but we try and take turns with the pictures. Sometimes I take over for Shoko if she has a quest or is presenting a special event with Cat Scouts. I am a Flame Point Meezer. However my mom was a Lynx Point Meezer. I look just like my dad a full blood Flame Point. The only mark I have of my biological mom is a bit of a dusty face. That’s why when Shoko gets ticked with me she’ll tell me to go wash my dirty face.

Kitty kisses.

Kali

Hi Georgia and Julie. How very nice of you to come for a visit. I hope Shoks can save enough for a new mousie for Christmas. I think mom would help her if she can’t quite make it.

Kitty kisses.
      Kali

That’s not fair Cathy. It probably is dangerous to have bits of plastic mouse around too. This means you have to hide your mice or she should get you new ones to replace the little squished mousie corpses she has left in her wake. Sounds right to me.

(((Shoko)))

4. Pawcific Purrsea

I’m making my list too Shoku. I need a new tweety bird…I’ve almost defeathered my 2nd one….mol. What a nice sisfur you are to Kali. I might get something for my sisfur Sammy who moved out, but makes return visits now & then. Kali you shore are purrdy in pink. =^,,^

Thanks my good friends. Is it nice where you are? I’m afraid all the rain we’re having will turn to snow overnight. as it’s suppose to go below freezing overnight.
      Have a super Sunday Tigerlino and Roxy.

Kitty Kisses,

Kali

No Charlie, I guess not. I think in real life, they would be dead if there fur was removed but pretend mousies are much more sturdy. Gee, those wee guys can live on without half there bodies…*giggle*

Kitty Kisses,
      Kali

Well I think it’s interesting that Kali rips the fur off every bit of her mousies other than the HEAD! Maybe those little pink ears keep the head fur protected from ripping??? Whatever…..Shoko I think you should get your sister what she wants – maybe even TWO furry mices?!

Hugs, Sammy

Hi Sammy and Pam, No great secret why the mouse retains his head fur while there is not one hair left on his fur. Have you ever seen a mouse that has lost his head fur? Heavens to betsy!! Talk of horrifyingly ugly. I ripped the head fur off once and found myself hiding from this pitiful creature…never again. I was actually shaking in my booties. Now the head fur remains.

Kitty kisses,
      Kali

*giggle, giggle* The same here Easy. Mom is not a sewer at the best of times….she still has 2 buttons to sew on her favourite blouse. It’s been a whole year….can you imagine? She found another favourite blouse. The poor refurbished mousie would look like it was living in a fur hotel! No thanks, I’ll ask for a new one.