Go Away Mom

Have you ever felt you just want to be alone and you can’t get rid of this hanger on. Is it too much to ask for some PRIVACY.

Airing out my armpits

Airing out my armpits

I just want to spread out and air my tummy.

Awwww...

Awwww…

Not you again Mom!! Got nothing else to do?

Dreams

Dreams

Our next pinup gurlcat for Miss Kitty Litter of 2014, Ms. Kali Neilson!

Kali cleaning private parts

Kali cleaning private parts

OMC how rude Mom…..that is so uncool.

We're not lookin' at you

We’re not lookin’ at you

You have to put the camera down before you’ll see our faces!

22 thoughts on “Go Away Mom

1. dezizworld

Nope mommys hav nuffin’ better to do than to watch us and take fotos and admire us. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yous wuld fink weez wuld be happy huh?. MOL At least yous boff lookin’ gawjus.

Dezi

She doesn’t like us staring at her in the bathtub….does she think her taking a picture of us as we are cleaning our private parts is some kind of a thrill for us….?

Kitty Kisses Kali

Peeps just don’t GET that we require privacy especially when cleaning our private parts….like others have said, how would THEY feel if we used the flashy box on them in the shower??????!!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

3. Basil

We have the same issues here… being stalked by a crazy camera wielding peep can really get up ones hooter and spoil ones mood terribly!! MOL

Basil so good to see you!! You got that so right. We will need to go for a walk today and play da bird for awhile to get the memory of mom flashing that box at us.

Kitty Kisses Kali

4. PigLove

Oh my piggy heavens! I’m so glad I’m not the only one. I just want to tell my mommy one word “PRIVACY!” There is no privacy here at the Hotel Thompson. XOXO – Bacon

1. PigLove

Snorts – this is so true my friends. Remember I have Spies Like Us going on right now and I’m still taking submissions until Saturday night. Catch your sweet dear mom in a compromising action and email it to me at baconthompson@gmail.com
        It’s time to get our humans back. Can you believe my mom took a picture of me wizzing?! Talk about not having any privacy – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

5. easyweimaraner

That’s unfair that humans say they need their privacy but they totally ignore ours… not even a secret cleaning of special equipments is possible without the noise of the flashing cam-beast :o)

6. purrfectkitties

What is it with the humans shoving that annoying black flashy box in our faces?! It’s SO annoying!! (*sigh*) ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx Roxy & Tigerlino โค

PEEEEE SSSSSS: Those pictures of you are GORGEOUS! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. catfromhell

Thanks yous for coming to visits mes! More Canadian Cats and from BC too! Has yous meeted Clooney and Neyteri at Cooney’s Num Num fund? they live in Kelowna and there is the Critters in the Cottage who lives in Vancouver!
    Wes is so happy to be your new furrends!
    Kisses